Estwald/D_Skywalk/Miralatijera have released Iris Manager v2.42
IrisManager is a port of HermesManager based on PSLIGHT, Tiny3D, PS3Soundlib and OpenPS3FTP, is a completly legal open code manager Made with Homebrew tools.
Supports the custom firmwares: 3.41 (Hermes), 3.55 (Kmeaw), 4.21 & 4.30 CEX (with LV1 access, like Rogero or Rebug), 4.31 CFW, 4.21 DEX, 4.40 CEX MLT and 4.41CFW.
1) New Italian language update (thanks AlexanderPs3Mod)
2) Added as Simplified and Traditional Chinese languages (thanks Liqianyu)
3) Added emulation of syscall 879 (Bd Media ID) for mode “Payload Disc Less” (it’s commented below how it works)
4) Improved auto disc CEX less in CFWs 3.55, 4.21 and 4.30. With USB device mounted on exit. No USB device, remember to click “PS” in Iris Manager to display the disc). If your CFW requires mounting a USB device for disc-less, remember that pressing START (Global Options) and then SELECT can watch and record the Event ID generated.
5) Added payloads DEX CEX corrected and CFW 4.41 and corresponding to patches from PS3 Ita Fan Control Manager (thanks to Zz_SACRO_zZ and Rancid-o especially for contributing and greetings to the rest of the Team for initiating a project based in Iris Manager)
6) Also added the method corrects CFW Error 0×80010009 in sharing the same keys (from 4.21 to 4.41) but the version of the executable is greater than that of CFW. In this case, I made a custom implementation code from Ita PS3 Team:
- The games and updates are patched to use Option “Check Files” (Test Game) that in my opinion, is the right choice for this
- Instead of using fixed offsets to read version is taken from within the SELF / SPRX header offset to prevent a possible change in position of the data (which would leave the executable unusable) and simplify the routine, which will serve to all executables.
- Instead of patching to version 3.41 which can lead to confusion and perhaps create problems in the future, we proceed to the same version patch for CFW detected. Thus, always inform a compatible version with the same keys.
- It manages all file errors that may occur.
7) Sandungas suggestion, add routes /dev_hdd0/GAMES/covers and /dev_hdd0/GAMEZ/covers as potential places to find cover art style using Multiman and avoid duplication of data between Managers. Not consider looking covers external drives because the process will be slow and complicated and we can all easily copy (with Managers Archive) content to the internal disk.
Media ID on BD
In anticipation of a possible check BD Media ID (Export 0xEF666B52 in liblv2 and syscall 879) has been included its emulation in the payload Disc Less.
To get it you need to be in “With BDVD Controller” (With BDVD Controller) and insert the disk after running Iris Manager. Failure to do so, the syscall return Error 0×80010005 and it will not be possible to obtain the ID. Press SELECT on the disc icon, we see in the options “BD ID: XX XX …” in blue because it is a Bluray disc and yellow when it comes to a game on the hard drive to recover the information.
My original disk MGS4 seems to not have BD Media ID and returns all data to 0 and error 0×80010006: This will be the default mode of operation of the emulation, then possibly some old games lack it.
When you insert a disc, you create a file in / dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/config containing the ID and extension. Did. For example, for Kill 00081.did BCES-Zone 2, which is used as temporary store ID.
Later when launching the game dede hard disk (internal or external), or entering their options with SELECT, Disc-Less mode that ID is taken and stored in the file BDMEDIA_ID in your root directory (for example, in my case, on /dev_hdd0/GAMES/Killzone2/BDMEDIA_ID) and stored by the syscall function 7 in the payload 40 to be used from the syscall 879.
In short: if the BD Media ID is 16 bytes to 0, it will return the ID and error 0×80010006. If by syscall 40 function 7 keep an average ID, this ID is returned without error.
Thus, if a game is to check if it is running from the original disk using that facility, will give you the correct ID and avoid problems.
Download Iris Manager 2.42 from the Brewology Store.
You can download the source code, compilers (Win 32) and libraries from here:
News source: elotrolado.net (Spanish Forum)
The latest package for Iris Manager 2.42 can be downloaded from:
|Posted in Brewology, PS3 | 3 Comments »|
you know what would be great to see in this ^_^ Support to view only certain folders, like only view GAMES , or only view GAMEZ, or only view PSXGAMES. So that only those in that folder show up ^_^
otherwise everything else is FREAKING AWESOME ^_^ just waiting on the PSP and PS2 loaders
some of my backups freeze though, not sure why there all properly ripped and my console is 100% BC model :-/
January 23rd, 2013 at 2:05 am
hehehe that was quick ^_^ love the new addition of either all or just ps3 games or just psx games great add
THANKS A TON ^_^
January 23rd, 2013 at 3:30 am
You must be logged in to post a comment.