<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Marketing

SONY is doing well at the moment, but what I think they should do now is make the PS3 connect with the PSP in any way possible. For example, while you are playing with your PS3, maybe have your PSP there aswell for extra bonus points or lets say you buy a game and in order to finish it, you need a PSP and then have the PSP come out with the same game and only play parts of it together with another partner or all by yourself. You guys get what I am saying? PS3 and PSP... it could really work out with SONY were to think smart for once or twice.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:07 pm

Well, a game that requires both consoles is a bad marketing idea, but adding additional features to a game would be excellent. Maybe additional information on a game like FFXIII, like the location of hidden treasure chest on the map, or a compass of sorts to guide you to hidden items.

Or in a game like MGS, using the PSP to control a camera that can be planted by snake (or Raiden?!).
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Brandon182

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:53 am

Supashay91 wrote:Well, a game that requires both consoles is a bad marketing idea, but adding additional features to a game would be excellent. Maybe additional information on a game like FFXIII, like the location of hidden treasure chest on the map, or a compass of sorts to guide you to hidden items.

Or in a game like MGS, using the PSP to control a camera that can be planted by snake (or Raiden?!).

well in the new F1 game coming out, you can use the PSP as a rear view mirror, which seems like it would be pretty cool.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:12 am

I Don't know, that would be very confusing, it would depend on the placement of the PSP. If it was on your lap you would have to look down every time you wanted to see the rear view mirror.
<<

Brandon182

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:27 pm

Supashay91 wrote:I Don't know, that would be very confusing, it would depend on the placement of the PSP. If it was on your lap you would have to look down every time you wanted to see the rear view mirror.

yeah, but think if it were on the top or below your television. i think it would make a great advantage :)
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:09 am

then again there is always the TV to place it :lol:
<<

king_of_playstation

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:52 pm

Re: Marketing

PSPortable wrote:SONY is doing well at the moment, but what I think they should do now is make the PS3 connect with the PSP in any way possible. For example, while you are playing with your PS3, maybe have your PSP there aswell for extra bonus points or lets say you buy a game and in order to finish it, you need a PSP and then have the PSP come out with the same game and only play parts of it together with another partner or all by yourself. You guys get what I am saying? PS3 and PSP... it could really work out with SONY were to think smart for once or twice.

Thats a sweet idea. Reminds me of the Gameboy advance and Gamecube.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:54 pm

king_of_playstation wrote:
PSPortable wrote:SONY is doing well at the moment, but what I think they should do now is make the PS3 connect with the PSP in any way possible. For example, while you are playing with your PS3, maybe have your PSP there aswell for extra bonus points or lets say you buy a game and in order to finish it, you need a PSP and then have the PSP come out with the same game and only play parts of it together with another partner or all by yourself. You guys get what I am saying? PS3 and PSP... it could really work out with SONY were to think smart for once or twice.

and that is what they should do. Just think about what SONY can make and produce. :)
<<

Brandon182

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:42 am

PSPortable wrote:
king_of_playstation wrote:

and that is what they should do. Just think about what SONY can make and produce. :)

yeah that would be cool 8)
<<

uselessxmartyr

Young Brewer

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:55 am

I'm pretty sure they have been planing PSP connectivity since the start.

I want to see if SquareEnix will use the PSP. I'd love to see something like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles or (Even better) new Chocobo World-like mini games.

I'd also like to see MGS use the PSP. That would really come in handy. (I think I heard that someone might be able to control Otacon's robot using the PSP? but that was like a year and a half ago, I'd rather see using the PSP as a GPS or pocket PC in game.)

Not to mention the possibility that you *might* be able to download movies from your Blu-ray disk to your PSP.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:26 am

yeah the PSP as a game GPS seems the most plausible use

Return to PlayStation 3