Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Is it possible to build relationships on the Internet?

<<

Epicmenn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat May 14, 2022 11:33 pm

Is it possible to build relationships on the Internet?

Our world is becoming more and more virtual. The Internet has become a place of recreation and entertainment, work, a means of communication with distant friends and completely unknown people, a second wallet and even a place for virtual dates. Disputes and jokes on the topic of virtual love and its consequences / prospects do not subside.

Does this love have a future? What are the dangers? And why do so many of us look for love on the Internet?

Why does love flare up faster on the Internet than in real life?

Acute need for attention. If in real life there are not enough emotions, communication and attention (and many are really deprived of it due to circumstances), the Internet becomes almost the only opportunity to feel needed by someone.
Internet addiction. Social networks and interest sites draw a person into the World Wide Web very quickly. Life in reality fades into the background. Because it is there, on the Internet, that we (as it seems to us) are understood, expected and loved, and at home and at work there are only omissions, quarrels and fatigue. On the Internet, we are practically unpunished and can be anyone, in reality we need to be responsible for our words and actions. Dependence becomes stronger, the poorer the real life of a person.
Ease of making new acquaintances and "friends". On the Internet, it's easy. I went to a social network or a site of interest, exchanged a couple of phrases, clicked on the “traditional” heart in the photo - and they noticed you. If you are original, principled and smart, pouring humor right and left, and your photo shows unearthly beauty (“so what, what is photoshop! Who knows about this?”), then you are guaranteed a crowd of fans. And there it is not far from the favorites (with all the consequences).
Few dare to take the first step towards getting to know each other in real life. Meeting your soul mate is even more difficult. On the Internet, everything is much easier. You can hide behind the mask of an “avatar” and fictitious information about yourself. You can turn into a model with the 5th breast number or a tanned athlete with a Hollywood smile and a Porsche in the garage. Or, on the contrary, you can be yourself and enjoy it, because in real life you have to keep yourself in check. And it seems - here it is! So charming, courageous - clever speeches, courtesy ... And how he jokes! Innocent virtual flirting flows into e-mail, then Skype and ICQ. And then real life completely fades into the background, because all life is in these short messages “from Him”.
In reality, hoaxes don't make sense. "Hu from hu" - you can see it right away. On the Web, you can distort your “I” to infinity, until the one “pecks” from whose speeches you can’t fall asleep at night.
The image of a person, on which we stop our attention on the Internet, draws, for the most part, our imagination. What it really is is unknown, but we already have our own “bars” and ideas about what it should be like. And, of course, a bespectacled nerd who is only interested in cockroaches in his aquarium, or a blurry housewife with cucumbers on her face, simply cannot sit on the other side of the monitor! The more illusions, the richer our fantasy, the harder it is to realize later that there is a person just like you on the other “end” of the Internet. Possibly with knees stretched out in sweatpants, with a bike instead of a Porsche, with (oh, horror) a pimple on his nose.
It is easier for strangers (this happens on trains, with fellow travelers) to reveal their feelings. Ease of communication creates the illusion of mutual interest.
It is almost impossible to see human flaws online. Even if the resume honestly says “gluttonous, arrogant snob, I love women, freebies and money, unscrupulous, attracted, consisted, who doesn’t like it, the complaint book is around the corner” - this person makes you smile and, oddly enough, immediately wins you over. Because it is intriguing, creative and bold.
The biggest problem that virtual love can bring is the breaking of the "epistolary novel" by ICQ or mail. That is, no pregnancy, alimony, division of property, etc., for you.
Mystery, mystery, obligatory veil of "mystery" - they always spur interest and feelings.
<<

Heridan

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun May 15, 2022 3:16 am

Re: Is it possible to build relationships on the Internet?

Do you think not? Now millions of people are effectively using dating sites all over the world. For all single people in the UK, I would like to recommend this dating site https://uk.cupiddates.com/ which can be a real salvation for them from loneliness. Just visit this resource, study the information and register to get access to correspond with attractive single ladies and gentlemen.
<<

Rose444

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed May 25, 2022 7:16 pm

In order to increase the chances of successfully landing the desired position, not only is a resume important, but it also becomes necessary to write a good cover letter. All this in a complex I am sure will give a good result. Find reliable services and luck will certainly smile at you.
<<

DorryLLL

Post Wed May 25, 2022 7:27 pm

Good day! Thanks!
<<

Zulufrr

Young Brewer

Post Wed May 15, 2024 3:30 pm

Have a nice day, everyone. Recommend an online dating service targeting the African-American community. I would like to find a platform where you can find a suitable partner with African-American roots, with common interests and values. Has anyone already used similar services and can recommend something reliable? I would be grateful for any information and recommendations!
<<

Quillet

Young Brewer

Post Sun May 19, 2024 6:04 pm

Hello. I recommend you to pay attention to BlackPeopleMeet. It's a great platform created specifically for people with African American roots, where you can find a partner with common interests and values. I know several friends who have successfully used this dating service and have been happy with the results. Here's their contact number if you have any questions: blackpeoplemeet phone number. I hope this helps you find the right partner for you!

Return to General Chat