Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Ello.

<<

Enigmatic_Apple

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:10 pm

Ello.

Hello, my name is Duncan and I have recently purchased a PSP Slim. I would like to become an active member of this community and have looked at several before joining here, this one just came off the most coherent to me. None to less I would at least like to confirm that it is possible to downgrade a slim 3.60?

The white one? With vador on the back? You would think they would have made it black...I mean come on, it's Darth Vader for christ sakes!

But I digress, I have looked over the general tutorial from one of your own, Darkpacman77; or something along those lines.

I just wanted to confirm that someone on here has downgraded. Worse case scenario I have to go and buy an older PSP of course.
<<

Jar3tt

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:20 pm

Welcome to the sight!

Your gonna need a Pandora's Battery to do this downgrade.. Im getting a slim for xmas so im going to have to do that too XP
<<

Enigmatic_Apple

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:27 pm

Aye.

I believe you "make" the Pandora battery though?

With a program? Don't you also need to do something to the memory card?

I'm going off of what I read.
<<

Jar3tt

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:32 pm

Yeah you have to sauder the the battery, then make a magic memory stick... Check out youtube, and get ALOT of information before trying it for yourself:)
<<

Enigmatic_Apple

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:37 pm

Seriously? I need to sauder the battery? Damnit here I was thinking I could knock this out on the computer haha

I'll look into it.

The Pandora Battery is necessary though if I want to emulate games?
<<

G4m3R

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:20 pm

welcome to the site

and yeah you need official firmware 1.00 , 1.50 or custom firmware to emulate games
<<

darkbehemoth0

Young Brewer

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:16 am

Re: Ello.

Enigmatic_Apple wrote:Hello, my name is Duncan and I have recently purchased a PSP Slim. I would like to become an active member of this community and have looked at several before joining here, this one just came off the most coherent to me. None to less I would at least like to confirm that it is possible to downgrade a slim 3.60?

The white one? With vador on the back? You would think they would have made it black...I mean come on, it's Darth Vader for christ sakes!

But I digress, I have looked over the general tutorial from one of your own, Darkpacman77; or something along those lines.

I just wanted to confirm that someone on here has downgraded. Worse case scenario I have to go and buy an older PSP of course.

Welcome to the Site. A note about the Vader PSP, if it was made black, then Vader's face and overall image would be white to contrast the black. Besides, white is STYLISH! Lol.

I have a slim basic PSP, and stuck at FW 3.73 until a yugioh buddy of mine can find a downgrader and offer to magicalize my psp for homebrew or emulation. Same boat, same sh*t.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:35 am

Welcome to the site, have fun!
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:48 am

Welcome to the Brewology

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!