easier and across usa...

<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:21 pm

*Ones with 1.50, Are Ones with the Brains...just think about it though, 1.50 can go on the browser right? it can do basically everything that the 2.0 can offer..so yes, 1.50 over rules...see, but the one thing 2.0 cant do is do homwbrews and emulators
<<

Mailas

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:56 pm

yes but some browsers for 1.50 r really crappy (correct me if im wrong) but there are some browsers that r good.
WIpeout pure has a good one but wipeout pure can go on 2.0 and bleow that version.SO yeah 2.0 does have some advanteges,
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:05 pm

Mailas Gonrai wrote:yes but some browsers for 1.50 r really crappy (correct me if im wrong) but there are some browsers that r good.
WIpeout pure has a good one but wipeout pure can go on 2.0 and bleow that version.SO yeah 2.0 does have some advanteges,

Justr think about this, people dont have money and they don't want to do illegal stuff so they can't get wipeout pure. People dont have the memory on there PSP memostick to do it, so they might not get wipeout pure. That's why the 1.50 internet browser is great. the tenchi_browser thing is only the first release. Tryy saying maygbe about 2 weeks or so, they come our with new updatex for it...then what will it be...oh wait..AMAZING!... :D

(shortter version for that would be....1.50 INTERNET BROWSER IS NOT CRAPPY)
<<

Mailas

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:09 pm

Port, listen, I did not say anything about the no umd wipeout pure on ur memory stick.I was talking about buying the actual wipeout pure game.And I was commenting on how the wipeout pures game webbrowser was awesome.And there is mroe than one web browser for 1.5 u no.Some r really bad but the latest ones r good.
<<

GameMaster

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:47 pm

well i had 1.51, so naturally i upgraded to 2.0 I think 2.0 is great, but i wished i had 1.5
Will you bear my child?-Miroku

<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:12 pm

man...i wish there's a way i can help you, I know how much you want 1.50. But dont worry, im due time, they will hack 2.0 and every other firmware. :wink:
<<

Mailas

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:23 pm

hopefully not 1.5 tho.But 2.0 getting hacked is minimum chances.It will eventually get hacked but they havnt hacked 1.51 or 1.52 yet.SO again it is a minimum chance it will get hacked this month or even this year.
<<

GameMaster

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:38 pm

yeah i no, but 2.0 getting hacked is better, so every1 upgrades and homebrew and browser co-exist happily ever after (f*ck sony and their good security lol)

<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:49 pm

LOL...yeah, sony is just upgrading the firmware only to prevent this kinda stuff (emus and homwbrew)....oh well..who ever is stupid enough will fall for there bait....heheh
<<

Mailas

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:10 pm

well sonys really pissed but not because of the emus and homebrews but its because of the loaders like no umd loaders or something.So they made 2.0
<<

GameMaster

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:52 pm

actually ur theory is wrong. the "real" reason is sony doesnt want pirated games. piracy ruined homebrew for us all. remember kids, dont support piracy. lol

<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:54 pm

GameMaster wrote:actually ur theory is wrong. the "real" reason is sony doesnt want pirated games. piracy ruined homebrew for us all. remember kids, dont support piracy. lol

and also..yes, basically no hacks. they dont want any hackers....as in emulators and homebrews.
<<

Mailas

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:13 pm

well its nto wrong.I just guess there was a better one.Emulators, homebrews, loaders, the works are all part of why sony wants to get rid of 1.50 and put in 2.0.

They cant put us down because I WILL NOT CHANGE MY VERSION TO 2.0!lol.

By the way max was there another blackout or something?Cuz the site was gona for like half an hour or so.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:35 pm

Well basically 2.0 is awesome if you don't have 1.50. If you have 1.51 or 1.52 then you'd be crazy not to upgrade to 2.0. Also, Sony does NOT want any piracy. They could really care less about homebrew. Homebrew doesn't have anything with them losing or gaining money.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Mailas

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:40 pm

well wouldnt the emulators aswell?Because they dont even make snes games or nes games or gens games or what ever anymore.Except for VBA though.But justin they r really pissed off at the loaders like the no umd loaders.Tats y its illigle anyways but I think theres more than one reason its illigle.
PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation Portable