Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Tekken Dark Resurrection problem

<<

quinfinity

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:56 am

Tekken Dark Resurrection problem

Downloaded Tekken Dark Resurrection (US) for PSP. I start a new game up and use the autosave function, and the moment when I boot the game up a second time, it gives me the error: "Game data is corrupted. Failed to load data from Memory Stick. Start game anyway?"

I've attempted to run the game without using the autosave function, manually saving. Didn't get the error the first time I attempted, so I continued to play. I then manually saved and exited game using the Home button to exit. When I rebooted my PSP and loaded Tekken again, it gave me the same error again. I haven't been able to keep a good data file. Tried all UMD ISO MODEs, don't know if that makes any difference.

Downloaded a different version of the game (EUR), and still have the same problem.

About 2 years ago I bricked my PSP, was about to throw it away since I kept it for so long without using it (thinking that one day I'll send it to Sony to get it repaired) when I found out that using a homebrew PSP to make a Pandora's Battery, I can fix it. Used a friend's PSP to make the battery & stick. I wasn't able to flash 3.71 M33 from 3.52 M33-4, so I used the Pandora's Battery & Stick to flash it. Then updated to M33-4. The UMD reader doesn't work, but all downloaded games do. Looked up on forums and I think one of my keys aren't working (key5?), just haven't had time to ask a friend to use their PSP to get the keys (but I don't exactly know how to do it, so I'm afraid I'll mess his up). I can play Tekken and use all it's unlockable features, but saving isn't working.

The autosave function for Megaman Powered Up, Megaman Maverick Hunter X, and Castlevania: The Dracula Chronicles work.

I've searched many forums if anyone else has this problem and couldn't find anyone with the same problem. Any suggestions?

UMD ISO MODE "Normal" doesn't work, and Sony NP9660 works fastest in my opinion, can't really tell the difference between that and the "M33 driver" nor the "OE isofs".

What do I do? Is this fixable?
----------------------------

System: Fat/Phat/Original PSP.
Can't remember what motherboard version, but it's the one withOUT the letters on the inside of the UMD tray.
Firmware: 3.71 M33-4
CPU CLOCK XMB: Default
CPU CLOCK GAME: Default
UMD ISO MODE: Sony NP9660
ISO VIDEO MOUNT: NONE

Memory Stick Pro Duo (Magic Gate) is Sony brand 8gb.

UMD emulator: v0.8c
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:19 pm

So you are using an emulator to launch your ISOs? Not sure if thats what the problem is, but you can try playing your ISOs in the 'ISO' folder that goes in the base of your memory stick along with the PSP, seplugin, PICTURE, MUSIC and VIDEO folders. Just stick the ISO files in there.
<<

quinfinity

Post Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:09 pm

that isn't the problem to get the game to run, all of my ISOs/CSOs are in the ISO folder and all of them work fine. The autosave, however, does not work with Tekken Dark Resurrection. It works fine with all my other games, except that one.
<<

quinfinity

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:40 pm

I'm guessing nobody else has this problem...
<<

tbag

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:50 pm

note

please dont double post.
<<

zetiput

Post Sat May 20, 2023 12:16 am

Re:

[quote="quinfinity"]that isn't the problem to get the game to run, all of my ISOs/CSOs are in the ISO folder and all of them work fine. The autosave, however, does not work with Tekken Dark Resurrection
[URL=https://chess-online.co/]chess online[/URL]
<<

riennespinka

Young Brewer

Post Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:08 am

Re: Tekken Dark Resurrection problem

Nothing in the ISO folder is broken, thus that can't be the reason the game won't launch. However, Tekken Dark Resurrection does not support autosave. Except for that one game, it's perfect. wordle today
<<

hodyjones

Post Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:12 am

Re: Tekken Dark Resurrection problem

did you try on other console, like wii roms at https://techtoroms.com/es/roms/nintendo-wii/?

Return to PSP Help