<<

mileb

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Anyone find this theme?

Has anyone ever come across a PSP Theme that looks like either a command prompt or terminal? If not, could anyone direct me to a guide as to how I'd make one?
<<

mileb

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Come on, you guys know this would be an awesome theme :P. No one can even direct me to a guide?
By the way, if possible I'd like the menu to go down rather then to the side. If this would make a project ridiculously complicated then I'll just make a simple one. Just, somebody, please give me some help here!
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 pm

try scavenging around consolespot.net xmb section. If theres a theme like that, theyll have it. Otherwise you'll have to make it yourself, its not complicated but if youre new to this sort of stuff i would say to start with something a little more basic.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

mileb

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:01 am

Thanks but that... doesn't really help. I still need to know how to go about making this. Then again, it's been like 2 months since I started this so hell, I don't think anyone cares.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:15 am

it not that no one cares, its probably because it doesnt exist.

you asked for a guide, staxx told you what to do. he helped. dont be rude because you arent getting what you want.

i agree it would be a cool theme, but there just isnt one.
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 am

Just go google, if i told you HOW to go about making the theme you still wouldnt understand.

i'll get you started though...

--> Click Here <--
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

mileb

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:23 pm

airplanes18 wrote:it not that no one cares, its probably because it doesnt exist.

you asked for a guide, staxx told you what to do. he helped. dont be rude because you arent getting what you want.

i agree it would be a cool theme, but there just isnt one.

Airplanes, no offense but that's not helping either way. Pretty much all you did there was flame at me, still no answer to my question. I admit I wasn't in the best of moods at the time of writing this but it would've be better if you had put something helpful in that post. And, to this
staxx wrote:Just go google, if i told you HOW to go about making the theme you still wouldnt understand.

i'll get you started though...

--> Click Here <--

That was just rude as hell. I asked for some help and you pretty much just said I should go google it and that I'm incompetent. I know some basic C++, I can work my way around a computer, why not at least make an attempt at helping someone? A guide was what I was looking for, months ago. To this day no one has been actually helpful. I'm not trying to be rude at all, just saying that you guys aren't helping, just telling me either to figure it out myself or that it, the theme, doesn't exist.

With that, I'd like to kindly ask a mod if they could close this as all it'll lead to is spamming/flaming.[/u]
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 am

Because telling you to search on consolespot.net for your theme was useless right?

No offense but if you've been trying to figure out how to make a theme for months and still dont even know where to start, you're obvioustly not really looking because a quick google search on "how to make a psp theme" would steer you upon eons of guides all for your viewing pleasure. You want more specifics... research flash0, its contents, what each of its files are for, their purpose etc. once you figure out what file is what then google how to create your own version of whatever file it is your trying to modify. I believe there is even a couple tutorials in our tutorial sections on creating your own icons. GOOGLE is the key here.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to PSP Help