<<

AKIRA

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:43 pm

where do i put this?

iv never had these on my psp so i have no idea where i put it, lol so where do put my ps1 games?
and dont i need a homebrew program to run it?
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:48 pm

Well,i'm assuming your already on custom firmware since you aren't new around here :P

But anyways, you place the eboot and keys inside a folder (can name it anything) and that folder goes inside your game folder...if you have a custom opening_plugin.rco then you'll have to use my tutorial in the master guide for re-enabling psx emulation. I'm sure you know how to do it without the use of pspfiler, but if you get lost just post back here and i'll run you through it.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:49 pm

Just place the folder containing your converted ps1 game into the GAME folder. And then go to the game category in the xmb and run it. There isn't any app's you need to run a ps1 eboot since the firmware contains the emulator in it basically.

Staxx, I think your a bot. Or else you wouldn't be able to type that fast >.>
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

AKIRA

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:51 pm

ok thanx guys, i wouldv just tryied it, but my psp is in pieces untell i recieve my clear case.

but why do i need the original opening_plugin?
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:18 pm

something about the psx opening screens need to read something from the original opening plugin...once its modified it disables the ability to emulate. The tutorial i made shows how to hex edit the path that reads the opening plugins so that it can read one named 0pening_plugin.rco and opening_plugin.rco so that you can have both the original as well as a modified one.

lolol ace...look at post times :wink: your just jealous i beat you to it :P
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to PSP Help