<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:20 am

Original Xbox Core Systems???

WTF?! I decided I want to mod a second Xbox for the bedroom and I cant find anyplace that sells the $149 core systems with just the controller anywhere. Now they all come with a "free" copy of Forza Motor Sport for $179.99. How is it free if it costs $30 more? I dont want to do anything too fancy with it like my other one, just maybe a 120 or 160GB HD and an X3 chip. I do not want used, reconditioned, or refurbished. I do not want to have to buy a new DVD player or PSU down the road for the thing. Does anybody know of anyplace selling new Xboxes without a bounus game that costs extra?
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:00 pm

I work at Gamestop and we got an e-mail before the holidays that that's all MS plan's on making until further notice. I think it's their last attempt to get all the money they can out of a system. If you don't want a new $180.00 one then check Ebay or get a used.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:19 pm

meh i don't want something that im going to have to replace any components on unless that was the original intent. Are there going to be any systems that have other games bundled with them? I'm not much of a racing fan.
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:42 pm

Just go to your local Kmart or some loser store like that and get a new one off the shelve.

Return to Xbox 360