Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Each time i use the gameboy advance it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!

<<

Ryanwithaproblem

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:27 pm

Each time i use the gameboy advance it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!

Each and every time i try to load the program calle Gameboy Advance VBA for PSP, the psp logo appears, after that it just goes back to the home screen. Someone please help me out! My email address is [email protected]. Please someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:04 am

Did you put a rom in the folder? The GBA emus out now don't really run the games fast enough to make them worth playing anyway. Trust me, you aren't missing out on much.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:36 am

well, if you want to install it anyway, heres how. You download the gba emulator, and you get a rom for gba. You rename that rom into "rom.gba" (without quotes) and you put that rom into the folder without the % sign. DO NOT put the rom into a "roms" folder, just in the folder without the % sign will do. Then you boot up the emulator, and wait for that 15 minute intro :wink: because its really really really really really slow.
<<

Ryanwithaproblem

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:39 pm

I still cant get it to work!!!

The vba emulator still does not work! I put it in the file without the percent sign as u have said and it still does the same thing!!! I have version 1.50!! I don''t know whats wrong!!! Someone please email with detailed instructions or list here!!!! I NEED HELP PLEASE!!! I DON'T CARE IF THE EMULATOR IS SLOW!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:42 pm

There is no other way to put this, but like...if you want it that bad, I could give you my file, but that's wierd, so many people have tried the VBAPSP but like it always like doesn't work.

-I'm gonna try it myself, and I'll tell you what is required...and BTW, did you read the tutorial that MonkeyMaximus have for us?

If not, simpoky click here...http://pspbrew.com/?page=tutorials/brewpack.php
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:13 pm

hmmmm, try unclicking the "make corrupt files hidden" and download it as a zipped folder, and manually put it into your memory stick, it should work then. Some1 had this very problem, but after they unchecked hidden and downloaded zip, it worked. So try it.

Return to BrewPack! Generator