Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Dgen

<<

Mailas

Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:32 am

Dgen

Syn-z has updated DGEN, a popular Sega Genesis/Megadrive emulator for the PSP, to version 1.10. The Mega Drive was released in Japan in October 29, 1988 for 21,000 yen ($185US). U.S. sales began on January 9, 1989 in New York City and Los Angeles with a suggested retail price of $200 USD at launch. It was released in the rest of North America on September 15 with the price reduced slightly to $190. Changes in this release include:

- Fixed a bug that slows down the PSP when VSync is turned on.
- Frameskip type added.
- Screen mode 4:3 added.
- Sound quality improved (The DAC part).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AHRGD4R4
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:39 am

dude post this in the right forum topics and plus i already made a topic about this lol in the SEGA forums
ImageImage
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:32 am

1)This is the right forum
2)I wouldnt of known there was already one like this because I never saw it in this forum, because this is the forum your suppose to put them in.
and

3)I got an easier download, because the updates just has the one eboot file.I was able to make one with a 2 eboot file.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:32 pm

is this the forum for sega emulators?
ImageImage
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:58 pm

nope but u can post anything type of emulators in here to request it.Y is it called "request" forum anyways?
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:12 pm

this is to request files to be put into the packgen not just to say its out
ImageImage
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:44 pm

lol man u seriously need to learn.THIS IS A REQUEST.Just because Im saying this is out doesnt mean im not requesting it, what do I have to say this now:
"I am requesting the new DGEN Emulator" for every post I make about a request?Dude, its int he requests forum for a reason.Live with it already.Get it thorugh ur head.

Return to BrewPack! Generator