Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

GAME BOY ADVANCE EMULATOR

<<

Tiger18056

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:38 pm

GAME BOY ADVANCE EMULATOR

Hey, i have 1.50 running on my PSP i have downloaded most of the emulators and all have worked marvolously, but when i download the GBA emulator it goes to a black screen then right back to the main HOME PSP SCREEN. Can anyone plese email me with the answer to this. My email is [email protected]

THANKS!!!!!!!!
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:45 pm

1. Do you have a game that you wanting to run? Just download any game and rename it ROM.GBA and put it in the ROM folder.

2. If that doesn't work, try to delete all your content that you have in your PSP/GAME folder and ONLY take the 2 VBA files into your PSP/GAME folder. Launch it and please tell me what's going on.
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:46 pm

Y email? Its better on the forums. Ok anyways its as easy as pie. So anyways, the new versio is much more better and easier thant he last Version. Easily, you just take the two gba folders % and not % and put them in your PSP/GAME folder and then go into the folder with the non % and then just go into the Roms folder, and insert your roms. Its as easy as that! Much more easier than the last version. (oh and rename ur rom to ROM.GBA and also, be sure to have only one gba file in there)

PS:
Psportable, you don't have to delete everything in the game folder! Thats just useless! What if he has saves or stuff in there? Ok tiger, what ever you do, dont delete the stuff in ur game folder. Just delete the two GBA folders or whatever the name of the folders that u just downloaded were, but if you have a rom or anything in there, and u dont want to download it again, then simply jsut drag it onto ur desktop. And until you got ur folders back, then just drag it back in. (or copy it if u want it on ur pc :) )
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:16 am

That same thing happened to me.... What they said is how you should fix it... Here's how I did it: Put eveything from your psp onto your desktop and then format your psp's memory stick. Then put whatever you want back into your psp and put the roms in the right folders. (I would suggest using the newer gba emu, the one with the incredibles backgroud - it works for me + if you want I can give you a link to it). Then restart your psp and see if it works. Hope this helps.
<<

lebronsdabom

Post Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:00 am

hi
yes can u plz post that link
thnx :D
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:29 am

Click here and download this GBA: http://www.psp-hacks.com/downloads/PSPGBA_v1.1.zip
<<

Tiger18056

Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:41 pm

THANKS

yea guys that incredibles GBA is a lot better b/c i tried everything with the other one and when i clicked on it and SAID PSP like all the emus and turns black and kicks me back int othe main dash board. BUT i got it working thank a lot guys

Return to BrewPack! Generator