Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:35 pm

could anyone give me the 411 when the VBA has its new updates...or lke anything that like..has to do with the VBA...cuz i really want it but i cant get it...i betcha all of u here has the VBA working except me:(...please help me if u can to put it on..i have the rom game for it...but like....i just need to know how to actually put the VBA on my PSP....please help?
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:50 pm

just install it like any other emulator. When you download it, there should be 2 folders. Drag and drop those 2 folders into the "GAME" folder in your memory stick. Should drag and drop from the following folders, [downloaded VBA folder]--->"PSP"--->"GAME" then drag and drop. When installing a rom, you may ONLY INSTALL ONE! and when putting the rom into the emulator, you first got to RENAME the rom to "ROM.gba" in order for it to work. Then drag and drop it into the VBA folder that doesnt have the % sign on its name.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:13 pm

yeah..i do that...but whe i do it..it just brings me BACK into the psp main menu...and i dont know why..like it should have like an error number...but mine doesnt..i think i got it right....but the game file im downloading is wrong maybe...can u send me like pokemon emerald for me just to make sur.e....or like....teach me more or something..to help me..thanks
<<

notjy

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:28 pm

make sure the game is ROM.gba

Return to BrewPack! Generator