Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

A may be able to track down the N64 emulator!

<<

Mailas

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:07 pm

and also I dont see what embarressment would be for new veiwers, if they finally figureout that there is an N64 emulator and they see people saying:

Give me proof!I want a link!Even though I could easily go to google and search up this guy to see if its true!WOW, THEN I WOULDNT BE LAZY!BuT THEN AGAIN WHAT IF IT DOESnT APPEAR ON GOOGLE?Y NOT SEARCH N64 EMULATOR FOR PSP?HMMMNAH RATHER NOT CUZ IM LAZY!!!!!!!

Then that would be the embarrasing part, so i really sodnt care if u delete this thread and dont have plenty good information.
Throw away a perfecally good emulator.And im not saying it will be fast, I said earlier it will be pretty slow but I said hes working the bugs out of it, so people who actually care : And i no there is tons on this forum except for people hu hav been feudin ova something that they dont think exists can go wait.

So again just be patient and ul see.
<<

notjy

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:12 pm

Mailasg wrote:and also I dont see what embarressment would be for new veiwers, if they finally figureout that there is an N64 emulator and they see people saying:

Give me proof!I want a link!Even though I could easily go to google and search up this guy to see if its true!WOW, THEN I WOULDNT BE LAZY!BuT THEN AGAIN WHAT IF IT DOESnT APPEAR ON GOOGLE?Y NOT SEARCH N64 EMULATOR FOR PSP?HMMMNAH RATHER NOT CUZ IM LAZY!!!!!!!

Anyone else love the irony here?
<<

Kyin3

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:23 pm

holy crap this better be an act cause DAMN!
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:26 pm

yeah some irony, so i thought u were gonna deletre the thread, welll it seems ur not gonna.Ok might as delete if if u dont want it, but it seems u much enjoy it.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:23 pm

Mailasg, you're an idiot. Do you honestly believe I didn't think to look up your sh*t on google?! Of course I did. And do you know what came up? A bunch of people asking if it was possible, and everyone saying yes, but hasn't been attempted yet. So shut the hell up. I'm sure everyone is sick and tired of you coming in here claiming things with absolutely no proof. You said you gave the guys name. You must have misspelled it because I searched and I didn't get one single hit. So explain that oh might know it all.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

PSP

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:54 pm

u think its gonna show up on google?wow u r hilarious.

i said before to delete this but if u want me to shutup then do so, but I guess u still want a little discussion happening now dont u?
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:56 pm

and it wasnt u hu said to delete it I did so dont copy people ont his site.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:16 pm

Ok this is rediculous. This is topic is done.

ANYONE READING THIS LISTEN! THERE IS NO N64 EMULATOR CREATED AS OF NOW. END OF DISCUSSION.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
Previous

Return to BrewPack! Generator