Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Can u save files ont he genesis emulator?

<<

Mailas

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:24 pm

Oh god not again.This is no homebrew application he works with Sony and Authorized Veiwers Degree Accounts Format.God.If it would be that again then it wouldn't be true but it isnt the resigner now is it?

God he sais that there should be saves for this emulator now shutup and now Im gonna leave and Im not talking in this con!So shutup while U can CUZ IM LEAVING THIS CoN!R U BLIND, CAN U SEE WHAT IM WRITING?iM LEAVING THE CON!SO EITHER SHUTUP OR BE STUPID TO TALK TO UR SELF CUZ IF U THINK UR GNONA TALK TO ME THEN UL JUST BE STUPID CUZ UL BE TALKING TO UR SELF!
<<

PSP

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:25 pm

Guys just s top fighting.I beleive him about a save emulator coming now can we just stop fighting?He answered my questio now can we just drop it?
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:28 pm

He answered your question correctly, but added false information. Now I'm not doubting his cousin works for Sony. But what he is stating is that this genesis emulator that has a save state feature is a product Sony is authorizing? I find that very hard to believe.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:33 pm

I'm in the chat room if you'd like to chat Mailasg, since you refuse to post in this topic again.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
Previous

Return to BrewPack! Generator