Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

The new Ghetto Keyboard!

<<

Mailas

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:00 pm

The new Ghetto Keyboard!

It turns out that a ghetto keyboard is for the psp!Its basically a cord that attached ur keyboard to ur psp.IM pretty sure its official if they actualyl can do this.Il still check on what they wrote if Sony has anything to do about this.Check out the pics though if u dont beleive me:

It looks pretty great.Visit the website if u want.If its a bad website then destroy these pics cuz they have the links to the website.So im not trying to put bad websites on the brew but if it is than just put the pics out cuz im warning u guys,the pics have links that can easily get to the website so I didnt bother to put a link to the website.

So check it out!Sounds cool![/img]
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:04 pm

From what I understand Sony is in the process of developing a mini keyboard for the PSP. Companies always say things like that so I'd rather just sit it out and see what they say rather than anticipating it and not getting it.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:08 pm

Well some people r saying that this guy cut cables or something!I just posted a thread to see if he is part of sony so wel see a little bit later some time.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:09 pm

Trust me, that is NOT a $ony product. That is a ghetto rig some guy made, which is cool. I wonder how he got the PSP to recognize it. PM me the link mailasg.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

hyedipin

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:13 pm

I want one, maybe wrap the cord around my neck and hang myself. :)

There are wi-fi or IrDA keyboards, hooking up via cable is old school, get Ir enabled and use the slim keyboards, or make an adaptor for Ericsson Thumboard, that will work.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:14 pm

LOL..it looks cool, but I dont like how the wires are SOO long..but hey,...i guess it has to be there

Return to BrewPack! Generator