<<

Kyin3

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:17 pm

Who wants to earn 15$ via pay pal?

I'll be afk for a good amount of hours soon, and by Sat. Night I need these questions answered.
if you have all or most of them answered by that time I'll send you 5$ (more if your cool) via pay pal, post your email in which I send the money to when you post, okay in a rush so forgive me if things are a bit out of place:

1) I've had some trouble with the new NeoGeo CD here is a link to the other topic, has some things I already tried/not tried: http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=422
Maybe it's my rom file but this is the game I'm trying to run off NeoGeoCD emu (maybe if you want to try and see if its my rom file and not the emu), its Windjammers: http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0YCX ... JGEGJXL9KI

Let me know how and if you can get it to work

2) The tenchi browser, why is it so limited and why can't I get to PSPbrew.com with that broswer? whats its limits/ can and not dos

3) How do you get terra incognita to run? I have the download file but what emu do I use to run it?

From here on the questions is not needed to be answered but would be cool if you can:

3) never checked in a while can't check right now (rush) is VBA still slow?
4) is MSX still not working? (wishes to play mg)
5) is mame still not working? (wishes to play tekken1 simpsons and xmen)
6) on PSPChess did anyone find a way to make the AI a bit easier?
7) hows your day so far?
8) thanx
Last edited by Kyin3 on Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Kyin3

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:41 pm

okay running out of time 15 for starts 20 for all questions explained good
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:38 pm

Here is all of the help you asked for!

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. For the neogeocd emu, make sure that you put your zip/rom files in a seperate folder. So, in the root directory of the folder without the percent, you would have a folder called Windjammers that contained your rom files (either in zip or unzipped - this shouldn't matter). If that doesn't work PM me back and I will take another shot at fixing it.

2. The Tenchi browser is a pretty limited browser. Its main fault is in the fact that it is in beta, it will get better as time goes on. It may not be able to load pspbrew because it has some unsupported features, or just the plain fact that it would take forever and a day to load the entire forum and everything. If you waited long enough, it would eventually load I bet. Your best bet though is to get the Wipeout Pure Browser. You can either buy the game or I can help you through getting it onto your PSP for free.

3. To get terra incognita to run, you just use the auto extractor and extract it to the root directory of your PSP. It doesn't need any emu or anything, it can run all by itself.

4. Sadly, VBA is still very laggy and hasn't advanced much. It will get better eventually, just not at this point in time.

5. I'm not exactely sure what MSX is, but I can tell you it won't work because they haven't released a newer version yet.

6. MAME is in BETA and is very, very quirkey. You wont be able to get it to work until a few more versions come out I think (or at least an english read-me).

7. Unless there is a newer version I'm not aware of, you have to play at one AI level in PSP chess. Look on the bright side, it'l make you better :lol:

8. My day has been great how bout yours? :D

I hope all this helps!
<<

Mailas

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:45 pm

u sure trust people if this involves money.
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:13 pm

If he is an honest person, he'll pay me. If not he deserves no respect.
<<

Kyin3

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:16 pm

[q]1. For the neogeocd emu, make sure that you put your zip/rom files in a seperate folder. So, in the root directory of the folder without the percent, you would have a folder called Windjammers that contained your rom files (either in zip or unzipped - this shouldn't matter). If that doesn't work PM me back and I will take another shot at fixing it. [/q]
Still not working I created a new folder inside the neo geo folder called windjammers than put the .zip inside that new folder and when I try to load up the game it says Fatal Error: could not load startup.bin
is it my rom? (btw im using the neo geo emu from this site)

[q]2. The Tenchi browser is a pretty limited browser. Its main fault is in the fact that it is in beta, it will get better as time goes on. It may not be able to load pspbrew because it has some unsupported features, or just the plain fact that it would take forever and a day to load the entire forum and everything. If you waited long enough, it would eventually load I bet. Your best bet though is to get the Wipeout Pure Browser. You can either buy the game or I can help you through getting it onto your PSP for free. [/q]
If wipeout browser is better than yes please do tell me how. I'm assuming it works just the same way as coded arms iso, however show me this last my least of concern

[q]3. To get terra incognita to run, you just use the auto extractor and extract it to the root directory of your PSP. It doesn't need any emu or anything, it can run all by itself. [/q]
I only have a folder called "terrapsp" and I put that in the GAME folder and when I start it says: game could not be started: 8002001
<<

notjy

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:34 am

1. Try uncompressing the contents of the rom into the folder you made.

3. You have to convert it to be 1.5 compatible, search for that Sei PSP mail always talked about or google for PBP Unpacker. It's a pretty self explanitory process, just make sure the rest of the contents from the original folder go into the new folder without the %.
<<

Kyin3

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:12 pm

Holy crap PSPbrew is back up! :shock:

anyways thanx Terdinglage but unfortunately it's past sat. and the only thing I figured out was only the tenchi browser and all the other minor questions.
I never got neogeo CD to work I don't know why (maybe its my rom/game file??)
and my terra incognita never had 2 folders so I think it's faulty.

grr I'm soo furstrated :?
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:38 pm

wow, you have a lot of stuff on your hands. :shock:
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:14 am

Yeah, well I hope that you can get the other stuff working!
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:05 am

oh so u had to get it done by saturday?(if u mean sat then I mean what I mean by saturday lol)that sucks.Oh well. well Kyrin did u get it to work yet?

Return to BrewPack! Generator