Changes and Add ons:
- Automatic support for loading old save states
- Option to change the sound quality.

Version: 0.18

Author: Sougen

Where to find it?

http://files.pspupdates.com/cgi-bin/cfi ... 0,0,35,936

Be sure to add it to the pack generator

Guys Im sorry that I didnt give this to one of the admins on the pms but for some reason it said I could not send email (PHP) so guys be sure to delete this after u add the new gens emulator to the packs.Thank you.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:43 am

man, with all of these new genesis is awesome. It just keep getting better and better day by day. Hehehe, but i wonder, wil they ever make a new update on the VBA? but if they do(which i know they will)someone please tell me...thanks

PSPortable :D
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:58 am

psportable u cant say (I know they will) because no one knows if they will.We dont no hut he author is and with the bad speed its at we dont even think it may come out ever.If our unknown author is making it as we speak hu nnoes what could happen.
And the new gens emulator r great too.But all I want is one that can save load states (which I Have) and that can save games.Like save files.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:18 am

well, I unno about you man, but like I said, since there has been new updates with the other emulators, why not make a VBA...so they will make a new vba.
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:31 pm

their might be.I think theres going to be one too but im not sure of it.No one is.Just because theyve made updates for other emulators doesnt mean theres gonna be an update for this.Their might be but we dont know.And most emulators that have been made or updated has an author but VBA does not.So we dont know if he/she is going to make another vba update or not.We dont know!

Heres what Im saying:

MAYBE!NOT SURE!

Return to BrewPack! Generator