WHAT ABOUT THE 2.0 UPDATE??

<<

thizzle

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:42 am

WHAT ABOUT THE 2.0 UPDATE??

since there is now a 2.0 update i noticed people saying not to update if you have a 1.5 or below.well i was wanting to update because of the browser on the 2.0 update.is there a way to use a browser on a 1.5 version??or do i just suffer??i do like the roms and everything that you are able to download but i recently downloaded the nester j and it was working fine for a day or two. . .but now my memory card is totally corrupted meaning it cant even read it at all. . .i click on the save data file and it says no memory card found. . .how do i avoid other memory cards being corrupted?
<<

monkeymaximus

Brewery Owner
Brewery Owner

Thanks given: 50 times

Thanks received: 40 times

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:22 am

1) For the Browser go to our BrewPack! Packgen and look for Download Browser (its on the top).

2) Get out of brew applications before you put the PSP into sleep mode, you wont have any corruption issues then
[img]https://brewology.com/images/mm/monkeymaximus.jpg[/img]
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8907/monkeymaximus2ph.jpg
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:23 am

I'm sure your memory card isn't dead, try reformatting it. As to the browser, go into or BrewPack Generator and download it, theres a link at the top.
<<

thizzle

Young Brewer

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:54 am

yeah i did get out of the brew app. before putting it on sleep mode. . .then when i turned it on the next day all my memory was erased and now it says there's no memory card inserted in the slot, but i have a memory card in there.i can't even format it because its thinking theres not a memory card inserted.i guess i just have to get a new one and try again,i just hope it doesn't happen again.thanks for letting me know where the browser is maximus.
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:04 pm

wanna ship me the memory card? I'll try and fix it.
<<

Mailas

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:12 pm

by ship do u mean send it over in real life or send the files over?Because I higly doubt someone is gonna send a mem stick over in real life and hope to get it back.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:07 pm

you probaly wont want to update, cause anything 2.0 can do, 1.5 could do it also, except 2.0 saves you time just by a little bit.
<<

Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:06 pm

I had the same problem with the corrupted/no memory card reading in my PSP, maybe a month ago. To fix it I had to put the memory stick in my digital camera (a SONY camera, lucky me) and format it in there. Once I did that i had to re-download all the emulators and roms. Your memory stick is still good.
<<

Jahendo

Post Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:52 pm

2.0 vs 1.5

Basically, if I downgraded to 1.5 from 2.0, everything still works? I ask because I just bought a PSP and GTA: Liberty City Stories, but I heard it requires 2.0 to run. I was just going to wait for upgrades to get Emus and such. But if the downgrader works, that'd be great.

Return to BrewPack! Generator