Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Roms Not Appearing

<<

Lunwells

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:27 pm

Roms Not Appearing

I downloaded the uo_Snes9x ono my computer and successfully put it on my PSP, but my roms are show even though I' ve put them in the given rom folder. I was wondering if I needed some sort of special rom file or something to actually start the game. When I start the emulator the only thing showing is a directory with SAVE/ but there still isn't anything inside of it. I'm hoping it's just me and not the hardware.

Thanks in advance for any help!!
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:32 pm

When you extracted the emulator, did you extract it directly from the zip folder to the PSP? If not try that and see if that helps. I'm not exactly sure whats going on. What I did is I deleted my GAME folder that in my psp and backed up anything I wanted to keep on my PC. Then extracted the GAME folder that comes with the generator. If you can try that and then post your results that would be awesome.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

hyedipin

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:11 pm

Sometimes the emu looks for one specific place.. hardcoded..

My suggestion, if you don't have too many emus on psp, just keep your games under /GAME folder, as roms.
Since SNES has browser, you can "Go Up" to the root, and browse into the /GAME and you should be able to see the roms there.

also try justin's way, that will also work.
also
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:05 am

snes roms MUST be in .smc I had a genesis rom that was .bin and it didnt show up so i just renamed it .smd and it worked so check if the snes roms are in .smc if not then rename them.
Also, try putting all the roms in a rom folder in the uo_snes folder
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:57 am

yea........ what I said =D>
<<

Money Loo

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:13 pm

Also in case you have several emus... I personally have three snes emus on my psp as some emus run some games smoother then others. However if I were to stick the roms in each emu folder my 128mb card would have no space >.<. So I stuck the roms in only one of the emus ROMs folders. My point is once you run any emu it has a directory in it, the three ... is a "back" or "up" of sorts, in that when you select it it will go back one folder, at which point if you know you placed the rom in snes0.03 ROM folder but are running snes9x24 or something you can go back and select the snes0.03 folder then the ROMs there and load them no problem.

Return to BrewPack! Generator