Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Dude to be honest it might, it might not work. The only really verified pci cards that work are ones with VIA chipsets, which sometimes freeze when flashing liteon drives. I don't see any specs on that card so I can't really just go off just the brand name.

The only thing I have tested aside from on board sata controllers that is external is this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6812232002

Free shipping and a free 8ft usb extension cable. That thing is amazing, I seriously use it in my every day life now. I'm not sure how often you would use something like that, but it has made my life so much easier, plus I can flash dvd drives at peoples house now right then and there with my netbook :) Sometimes if they happen to have a inverter for their car I can flash it at the say the gas station that I meet them at in like 10 minutes.

But yea, the only sata cards that are guaranteed to work really is ones with a VIA chipset, but make sure you don't have onboard sata first.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.