Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Xbox

<<

razulee

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 am

Xbox

If I bought a wireless router for xbox live, would I have to pay a seperate price for tv and computer useage? I'm thinking about buying a seperate router for Xbox live since my other router is near my computer and there is no way to hide a cable because the bathroom is between the TV and the Computer. Anyways I was wondering if I did get a router would there be two prices one for xbox live, one for the regular tv use? Or would it all be in one price sent to a bill to my parents and not to me? I know this is confusing but I really don't get it.
Last edited by razulee on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 am

Re: Xbox

Xbox Live has always been a separate bill if you have it set up to charge it to a credit card, or you can go buy prepaid cards from the store. A wireless router will not affect any bills at all, and your cable bill ("tv" bill) has no relation to the xbox. If you want to hide the cord you would have to buy 2 ethernet cables (cat5), a wireless router, and a wireless receiver for the xbox all of which won't affect any bills.

Hope that helped.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.

Return to 360 Help & Tutorials