Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

So Many Problems!!!

<<

superfan

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:55 am

So Many Problems!!!

Ok. I installed the homebrew channel via twilight hack. It installed successfully, but only showed the first screen and while the 4 homebrew there worked fine, I had 10 homebrew on my sd card and no arrow to choose the other homebrew. My brother and I then played some super smash brothers. 2 days later, we tried to play super smash brothers and at the wii menu, a black error screen came up, saying "Please restart the wii, remove the disk, and try again". Now none of our games work and we get the same error with Twilight princess and the other games as well. Please help!
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:58 am

I havent experienced this, nor do I have any experience with the whe wii, but I'm pretty sure the twilight hack shouldn't be able to competely screw up your box like that

Did you try some basics like taking the SD card out and seeing if things work? Maybe reformatting the SD card?

Can you update your Wii to the latest dashboard? That would probably reset everything back to "factory" fresh status for you.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:14 am

I have never heard of the Twilight Hack doing anything to game playback at all. I would say try backing up your gamesaves and Wiishop games and reformatting your drive.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

HELGA

Young Brewer

Post Wed May 10, 2023 5:43 pm

Re: So Many Problems!!!

Uninstall the Homebrew channel: retro bowl If you think the Homebrew channel may be causing the issue, try removing it. You can do this by going into the Homebrew channel and selecting the "Uninstall" option. If the issue persists after uninstalling the Homebrew channel, move on to the next step.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials