Copying online game saves to SD cards

<<

marinaneon2

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Copying online game saves to SD cards

Hello all,

I'm new here (obviously), but I am in sort of a desperate need for some sort of assistance. Unfortunately, my Wii is going through some very, very harsh artifacting--where black pixels appear on the screen because the Wii's GPU has overheated--and I'm sending it for repair very soon. However, I unfortunately can't copy over my online game saves to my SD card, like from Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl that I've spend countless hours playing. I have heard a few rumors about a Homebrew app that allows you to transfer online game saves, and if that is true then I would really love download that app and save my files before they the memory is wiped out during repair. I appreciate any assistance I get. Thank you.

And by the way, I have tried to find the answer to my question through Google, YouTube, you name it; I've just had no luck.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Re: Copying online game saves to SD cards

So these online game saves are different than regular game saves? I searched a little online but I didn't find a solution :(.
<<

marinaneon2

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Apparently, the Wii will not let you save online saves to SD cards, but saving games that don't conenct to Wi-Fi are able to be transferred. :( I just heard a rumor about a Homebrew app that lets you transfer online files, but it's probably not true.
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:55 am

its true if you answer back i'll talk to you about it
Being redone
<<

KateKateKate

Young Brewer

Post Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:41 pm

I don't copy games to the sd card, I don't see the point in it, because I only play one game with dreams from the https://dmarket.com/ingame-items/item-list/csgo-skins/smg/mp7 site, and then after work, so I'm not afraid if it flies off me, because in order to enter my cs go, I just need to click on the button and it will enter, especially since I have a powerful computer. But it also happens that my computer will not be able to fly since my computer is reliable,
<<

wardrose7

Post Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:55 pm

Share information is very good!

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials