request for developing help, payed programming job

<<

jb

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon May 12, 2008 10:19 am

request for developing help, payed programming job

Hello everyone.

I've tried to look thou the rules and so on, and since i don't see any rules against commercial requests, i post this and i sincerly hope i don't step on any toes....

I've been developing a software for physiotherapy/chiropractic that does postural analysis, prescribe excersises and does a regular checkup of the patient.

For some time i've had my eyes fixed on the wii balance board, and since i got one last week i must say it's amazing.

Now for my request.
I need help, i want to integrate the balance board in my software. For this i need a software (windows xp/vista compatible, stand-alone) that's able to mesure:
* Center of gravity (merdian point in % or kg)
* Sway (in mm/second)
* C90 (area of circle of center of gravity plotting, 90% of time)
* Weight (in kg)

This could then be saved in a file and that my software could "pick up".

I see my own limit, and will not be able to create this software. The software that i've released is commercial.

If anyone is interested in helping out with this, please contact me so we can discuss this further. I will pay 1500 usd for the service.

Jesper, sweden
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Mon May 12, 2008 2:12 pm

Are you asking about a program for the Wii, or a PC? I have heard of using Wii controls to interact with computers, but it may be more convenient to create a Wii homebrew application that records that information. If it's done on a Wii, the controls would work better, and recorded data could be written to an SD card for you to review. I'm not sure, but that may just be a great idea. I'm not a skilled enough programmer to attempt this, however. Good luck, and sorry if Wiibrew seems a bit slow. Homebrew applications haven't been around on the Wii as long as they have been on the PSP.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

jb

Post Mon May 12, 2008 9:21 pm

i need it for pc (windows xp/vista 32), since the rest of the software is based around that. The wii fit (on the wii) is truly amazing doing the center of gravity "showoff" in just three or four seconds recording of data.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed May 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Man that sounds cool, but I'm the wrong person to ask, try looking for more websites with some programmers or something. I am looking into learning some coding this summer tho. BTW thanks for reading the rules, you are about the only one that has :P.

So what part of the Windows XP/vista program and your project suppose to relate to the Wii?

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U