<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:01 pm

MGS4 official release date

Its finally coming. The official release date for MGS4 is June 12,2008.
Thats this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres a ps3 bundle pack for it and if you pre-order it(game or the bundle), you get to play MGO BETA.

The ps3 bundle includes MGS4, dualshock 3, and a starter pack for MGO (metal gear online is back)

For more information check out these links

www.konami.jp/kojima_pro

www.metalgearsolid.org

Dont forget to listen to the Ryan's podcast for more in-depth info about the game.
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Oh nice, I wasn't sure if you could get the Beta if you got the bundle instead of the game. Ah dualshock thats cool.
Do you know what the PS3 will look like, ex: GB, card readers, $?, im guessing it will have PS2 compatibility.
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:57 pm

All I can say is: Hideo took his time, but it looks like the result will be good compensation for our patience. I wonder, will the saga come to a close? Or is this just a "Deadly Hollows" rumor? (Except this was in production way before that book had a title)
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 pm

The story of metal gear solid will close(solid snake's story will end). But I think Hideo will have something new up his sleeve. None the less solid snake's story will end and he will die. Try listening to one of the podcast on their site guys. And Advent I'm pretty sure they put back all the stuff that the ps3 is suppose to have. Like they said its a new ps3 bundle.
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:47 am

Maybe a MGS spin off, he must have got jiggy with someone while he was on one of his missions :wink:.
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:16 pm

I'm avoiding reading and listening to the pre-release media; makes the game less predictable.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Yeah I agree with you advent there should be spin-offs but I still wanna know what the hell happen to Raiden's kid.
Also 8-bitninja they're doing a great job of not exploiting any storylines and plots of the game. They mostly talk about the game controls and Metal Gear Online.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:20 am

Just found out there letting people pre-order the game or the bundle. Also theres LE bundle right now for MGS4.
Here check it out. http://www.konami.jp/mgs4/
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Yea I figured it would be not too long till they let you buy pre orders. I might end up getting this bundle.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:33 pm

AdventWolf wrote:Yea I figured it would be not too long till they let you buy pre orders. I might end up getting this bundle.

Better pre-order it now at GS because these things are selling out like siopao (meatbuns) in Japan and they're currently sold out.
I'm pretty sure the pre-ordering for U.S. starts in April.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:34 pm

I think the GTAIV preorder is like $10 at some places. But I think I won't preorder, I will hopefully find it since I've noted now a days there are always plenty of copies on huge new releases.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:08 pm

New details on the standard edition and limited edition boxart for metal gear solid 4.
The standard edition will cost $59.99 and LE will cost $89.99.
For more info check this site http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/04/ ... -revealed/

Also there will be info coming out soon about the two hardeware bundles that will be packaged with MGS4.
So far only the standard edition of the MGS4 hardware bundle price was announced.

Return to PlayStation 3