Ninja Gaiden Sigma

<<

uselessxmartyr

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:51 pm

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

That would be a once Xbox exclusive moving over to the PS3.

I cant believe that i haven't heard about this, since all the Xbox fans are all crazed since PS3 'lost' exclusivity of Grand Theft Auto (Sony hasn't had exclusivity of the GTA games forever, even pre-GTA3 games where on many platforms.)

Ninja Gaiden however has only been on the Xbox, so I'd see this as a bigger loss than GTA.

The only other exclusive lost was Assassin's Creed, and for all we know at this point, Assassin's Creed could be a way over hyped crap-fest (However unlikely that may be).

I'd also note that so far, the only next-gen Ninja Gaiden to be announced is on PS3, and it is possible that the PS3 might be the exclusive home for the next gen Ninja Gaiden games, unlike GTA and Assassin's Creed (Both multi-platform).

So, ps3 friends, are we just nicer than the Americanized Xbox geeks?

Also, Does anyone know if Sony owns any news stations? A lot of my video gameing news seems to come from MSN or MSNBC sources, so it all seems a bit skewed.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:36 pm

lol

I can't wait to play around on this game, I've always liked to play something like this on a Sony system.

and Sony doesn't own any news stations, just a few countries. My friends, we are living in a Sony-Aristocracy, or what I like to call a Sonystocracy.
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.

Return to PlayStation 3