<<

tbag

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:01 pm

New Clan

Hello out there I'm starting a new clan "Charlie Company" check it out. its going to be based on oys of different games, if you are interested please drop me a line and ill send the invite.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:03 pm

You should check out gamebattles.com . They are very organized.
ImageImage
<<

EmiliaWillow

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:33 pm

Re: New Clan

These kinds of reviews are really only useful if you're interested in the casual side of the game -- campaign and skirmishes -- and if we're being honest here (as opposed to pre-order evangelists) then the PC Gamer and the PC Invasion (in particular) pieces are the fairest so far. Read them all the way through instead of basing your decision on the score like an illiterate pleb or you'll deserve whatever you get. The other reviews I read (only read English ones) the journalists didn't even properly research the game and they're talking out their asses.

On the other hand if you're interested in the competitive/multiplayer side of the game then these reviews are pretty useless. Go look through the Steam reviews to find someone who's reviewing from this perspective, or better yet watch some pro streams and VODs and make up your own mind. AoA deserves that much from you at least. Also realize that it's early days and there's no telling how the MP will mature over time, though in my worthless opinion the current indicators augur well.
Wait and see... i'll try to update with the most serious sites https://gamesecrxguide.com/ i know about. please do the same with your best and respected sites.

Return to PlayStation 3