<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Tue May 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Customer Appreciation Package?

after a few days of checking my email and hte brew through my ps3 i finally decided to check the PSBlog about the PSN being down and i noticed a post from apr 30th sayign that they were gona get some services back up this week by region and they also said they would give a customer appreciation package as thanks for our patience anyone have any clue as to what this is?
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Tue May 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Re: Customer Appreciation Package?

Complimentary Offering and “Welcome Back” Appreciation Program
While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, the company is committed to helping its customers protect their personal data and will provide a complimentary offering to assist users in enrolling in identity theft protection services and/or similar programs. The implementation will be at a local level and further details will be made available shortly in each region.

The company will also rollout the PlayStation Network and Qriocity “Welcome Back” program, to be offered worldwide, which will be tailored to specific markets to provide our consumers with a selection of service options and premium content as an expression of the company’s appreciation for their patience, support and continued loyalty.

Central components of the “Welcome Back” program will include:

Each territory will be offering selected PlayStation entertainment content for free download. Specific details of this content will be announced in each region soon.
All existing PlayStation Network customers will be provided with 30 days free membership in the PlayStation Plus premium service. Current members of PlayStation Plus will receive 30 days free service.
Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity subscribers (in countries where the service is available) will receive 30 days free service.

Additional “Welcome Back” entertainment and service offerings will be rolled out over the coming weeks as the company returns the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services to the quality standard users have grown to enjoy and strive to exceed those exceptions.

SNEI will continue to reinforce and verify security for transactions before resuming the PlayStation®Store and other Qriocity operations, scheduled for this month.

For more information about the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services intrusion and restoration, please visit http://blog.us.playstation.com. or http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

Source: PS
ImageImage
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Tue May 03, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm excited about this, but I think paying PSN+ members should get more than standard users. I don't think free members should have received so much, but I'm glad we're getting stuff. :D
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed May 04, 2011 6:03 am

@devil thanks for that :) @crait i agree that PSN+ members should get more thana free month but i am also happy that the free members get quite a bit of stuff :P i dont use quitrocity and i prob wont make an account (i get all my music from Songr) but the PSN+ i will most def check out if i'm not mistaken there were soem themes and a couple of games i wanted that were free to PSN+ memebrs :P
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm

I only got ps+ one time and that was so I could be in the kz3 beta :/
ImageImage
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed May 04, 2011 1:40 pm

one of my freinds swears by PSN+ so meh *shrugs* i'll check out hte free month why not it's a free effing month :P
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Thu May 05, 2011 10:44 am

Yea, my roommate has PSN+ and I use his account to download a lot of stuff for free. :) Mortal Kombat II was only $2.50.

Return to PlayStation 3