Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

is this means the game is locked

<<

knight-thrasher

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 pm

is this means the game is locked

forgive my igorance but I was looking at the lock save game post . and I was wondering if this is why I downloaded a save game final fantasy 13 US North america version from this website I can upload the file to my ps3 but when I load the file to play it tells me " you have loaded save date created by another user . you will not be able to obtain trphies, create new save data, or overwrite this save data" I assume there there is away around this? because why bother downloading this if I can't play it? and save it? I can play the saved ame but I cannot save it or over write to update it. is this a locked save gave?

B.W.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:51 am

Re: is this means the game is locked

Yeah, you need to have a hacked PS3 in order to run this. But before you can do that, you need to check your PS3 system software version. Go to the System Settings menu and look for System. (The icon should just be a cube.) And go down to the bottom of that list and click on System Information. It'll be one of the things that pops up.
<<

senna

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon May 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: is this means the game is locked

knight-thrasher wrote:forgive my igorance but I was looking at the lock save game post . and I was wondering if this is why I downloaded a save game final fantasy 13 US North america version from this website I can upload the file to my ps3 but when I load the file to play it tells me " you have loaded save date created by another user . you will not be able to obtain trphies, create new save data, or overwrite this save data" I assume there there is away around this? because why bother downloading this if I can't play it? and save it? I can play the saved ame but I cannot save it or over write to update it. is this a locked save gave?

B.W.

Return to PlayStation 3