<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Tue May 24, 2011 6:03 pm

sony are douches

so here it is 9pm cdt on the day that sony said they would have the store back up, i must say i am really starting to get annoyed with the brken pro,ises of sony's restoration. i understand they have alot to do but when yu tell the devs that a service you offer will be back up on a certain day then you need to keep said promise if it wasnt for the simple facts that i like the psn better than xbl i only have a ps3 now AND that its free to play online i would most likley cancel my account just like i did with SL
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Re: sony are douches

You remember that saying that "You get what you pay for"....... :)
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

lol yeah but i mean cmon it's jacked up i have been sitting on preorder codes plus pps3 exclusive code for L.A. Noire since it's release i am kinda upset that Sony aint on their game and fixing this problem. i personally will stick by the better console (imo) through this tough time of thiers but this month is just ridiculous and i'm sorry but the "Welcome Back" package just isn't enough anymore to keep alot of subscribers happy. i will only be downloading my two games for the ps3 just to say i have them (i had infamous and didnt really like it all that much LBP just never seemed like my cup of tea wipeout and stardust are arcade type games and i'm unsure about them and as for Dead Nation i havent really heard anything about it except that its a zombie game and i never was much for zombie games) now if they offered some money for the wallet that would be awesome since i know of some games and some dlcs i would be getting (faery and honest hearts as well as the 2 dlcs for Saints Row 2)
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed May 25, 2011 6:51 am

I don't think they said they were going to be back online, I think it was only speculation.
I agree with the welcome back package, i already have inFamous and LBP.

Though I haven't missed the online THAT much, it's not like the entire PS3 shut down. I've just been playing SP games like normal lol.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed May 25, 2011 7:49 am

sony never told the subscribers that it was gonna be up on the 24th HOWEVER in a memo they sent out to devleopers that was leaked onto Gamasutra and Joystiq it did say that the store would be back up on the 24th. what i am mainly irked about is the simple fact that if this was a false rumor that had ben floating around (even on thier on blog) for atleast a week why wait until the day it's supposed to happen to debunk it? i'm sorry btu that's just bad form really bad form.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Sony never posted any exact date on the blog for when the store would be back up.
ImageImage
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm

i didn't mean that they posted i meant the subscribers posting how hard is it for sony to check thier blog and reply to members comments? serisouly it's nto that hard i have seen many blog posts where members of sony's team have replied to the comments would it have killed one of them to debunk the rumor in a reply or something? nope i don't think so
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Fri May 27, 2011 10:25 am

The only bad thing about the store being down is that you can't buy online passes for certain games, which I hate the idea of, anyways.
I downloaded 40 demos from the PSN a few days before it got hacked. :D :D
Yeah, you jelly. ;)
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Post Fri May 27, 2011 7:50 pm

I don't need demos! Image
ImageImage
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri May 27, 2011 10:44 pm

the bad thign about the store being down (for me personally) is i have all of these pre order codes for LA Noire that i havent had a chance to redeem i got 3 i gotta redeem my Naked City Vice Case The Consul's Car Traffic Case and finally my chicago Piano Gun from Gamestop for pre ordering before april 30th
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Sun May 29, 2011 7:11 am

Que lastima, mijo... I wouldn't suggest downloading games to steal them, but if you're unable to test out a game, to download the demo, or legally purchase it, I don't see why not download it until it becomes available. :P
<<

Cypherous

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 24 times

Post Sun May 29, 2011 7:42 pm

crait wrote:Que lastima, mijo... I wouldn't suggest downloading games to steal them, but if you're unable to test out a game, to download the demo, or legally purchase it, I don't see why not download it until it becomes available. :P

Its sony they have earned the piracy by now ^_^

Atleast in my eyes
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 am

It's not like I haven't bought psn or ps3 games. I spent 150+ on psn , and own 20 ps3 games.
ImageImage

Return to PlayStation 3