<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 am

PS Store Is Finally Back!

Yes, you've read it correctly! The PlayStation Store is finally up! This is the latest part of the PSN update that brings back the entire PlayStation Network. One thing many people were looking forward to was the customer appreciation package where, in America, you get your choice of 2 free PS3 games, 1 PSP game, a month of Qriocity and PSN+, a lot of free virtual stuff on PlayStation Home, and many, many more cool things. If you live somewhere else, your appreciation package will be slightly different, but rest assured, you will be getting a lot of nice goodies.
No word on when the customer appreciation package will be released, but it's rumored to be very soon. (Within the next few days!)
If you live in Japan, you will still need to wait for he return of the PlayStation Network. Sorry about that!

What are you guys looking forward to in the appreciation package? Or are you just happen to be able to play games online? Do you think this is coming too late?
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Re: PS Store Is Finally Back!

meh i am just happy to have full functionality back those pre order codes for LA Noire were irking me :P and the games i got are alright i guess (dead nation and Wipeout) all in all i am kinda disappointed withthe welcome back package

Return to PlayStation 3