Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

littlebigplanet trophy help

<<

uzielsolis

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

littlebigplanet trophy help

hellow :D im new here and i've been having some problem with the trophys and it will not let me unlock trophys so how do i make it unlock trophys beacuase it says it would give me platinum and didn't :cry: please some one help
<<

Sagamaniac

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 am

Re: littlebigplanet trophy help

You wouldn't get the trophies if you imported a game save from this website

I suggest you don't select the import profile because then you won't be able to get trophies until you delete the profile from the game data utility

Also, without backing up your own profile first, you most likely REPLACED your own profile with someone elses, thus removing both profiles from your PS3 which lacks a f**k Recycle Bin!!

The best thing for you to do is to:

make a backup profile in the settings menu and replace the files BIG000 and 0 then enter the game with 100% completion. Once you go through a level (i chose the second level of the Gardens) without dying and collecting a fair few prize bubbles, you will achieve the Play Trophy and all other trophies related ONLY to prize bubbles, and that's it.

I made this mistake and found my profile missing, and i was more than halfway through the story...
<<

KaneColumbia

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 am

Re: littlebigplanet trophy help

Hey, I've got the same problem.
I tried it the way u told it. But when I load the profile in the settings menu, I get a message, that it doesnt work. And in the XMB with the profile with replaced BIG000 and 0 there is no difference, always 86%...

Return to PlayStation 3