<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:40 am

PS3 on Amazon

you can check it out here http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... R&v=glance

and you can check out the article about Sony Bluffing the PS3's high price at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Morris at CNN/Money has an interesting theory on Sony’s insistence that the Playstation 3 will “be expensive” — are they bluffing? The advantage would be twofold: first, set consumer expectation high, then surprise them with something much lower, driving a potentially much larger buying rush. Secondly, lull Microsoft into thinking they can get away with sticking an extra high pricetag on the Xbox 360, scaring off some of its potential buyers.

The other potential reason for crowing about high pricing expectations might be to force Microsoft to make the first move, thus prepping consumers to get beyond the cognitive barrier of paying more than $300 for a game console. And, you know, it’s not like we would be shocked and appalled to discover than Sony totally played the media on this one
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I m getting suspicous with sony after reading this article. Why would sony say "It going to be very expensive" in front of public television. That will only scare away customers. Cause if you were a competitior in the gaming market, would you say that your up comming system is "going to be very expensive"? no you wouldnt, cause that will be very stupid to say.
I for one believe sony is bluffing.
<<

Mailas

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:15 am

tats great but amazon can really be a pain when ur pre ordering something.
<<

hyedipin

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:20 am

Like that one kid said, why the hell would Amazon let people review this! Amazon is really stupid.
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:18 pm

id say xbox360 for the games and ps3 for the graphics

Personally; im gettn the ps3

And the specs of this thing KILLS 360, the specs. of it say it all
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:32 pm

na, personaly i like playstaion games better. Devil may cry, grand theft auto, final fantasy, grand turismo, etc... and plus playstaion have more RPG's. Xbox is a dust collector if it doesnt have any RPG's for its up-comming console. The xbox in japan was no match for playstaion because the xbox lacked rpg's. And i have a feeling the same things gonna happen for the xbox 360
<<

Mailas

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:51 pm

the graphics r suppose to be awesome when it comes out.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:31 pm

Mailas Gonrai wrote:the graphics r suppose to be awesome when it comes out.

haha, NO $HIT!...haha, dude, it reads blu-ray, so thing about it..and get back to me later..haha

(the graphics are like the Nintendo DS...*sarcastic)

PSPortable
<<

Mailas

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:57 pm

I really didnt think u were being sarcastic on ds.Xbox 360 graphics are suppose to be overall for this year.WAYYYY better then the xbox graphics we have.And for ps3 graphics their a bit better then ps2 but about the same as 360 except 360 will be MUCH better.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:27 pm

PSPortable wrote:
Mailas Gonrai wrote:the graphics r suppose to be awesome when it comes out.

haha, NO $HIT!...haha, dude, it reads blu-ray, so thing about it..and get back to me later..haha

(the graphics are like the Nintendo DS...*sarcastic)

PSPortable

sorry to burst your bubble port, but PS3 will no longer use blue-ray. As the deal was closed not so long ago. So the PS3 will not be using blue-ray.

Return to PlayStation 3