Guns Guns and Guns?

<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:46 pm

i agree with you mostly rox. A lot of my friends started drinking a lot, and everyone just carelessly drank all until one of my friends got really sick, and i mean, REALLY sick. Thats when my friends started to change their decision making, after their fun was ruined and they had to take care of an Alchohol poisoning victim instead of have a good time. I sure as hell am gonna be more careful, i never want to be that guy...
Steeler12
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 pm

roxfox64 wrote:
AdventWolf wrote:You never know when you need a gun, some guys could jump u when ur going on ur day at any minute. Or some thugs could pop into a store ur in and are trying to steal money from the register and are shooting the store up. So ur a coward if u stand up for urself with a weapon? Because someone sure as hell can't beat up multiple people that probably have knives and crap.

It is probably impossible to ban guns, if you ban guns then that just takes the guns away from the innocent people. Innocent people get their guns legally, and have a license. The bad people are the ones that will still have guns, WHY? Because they get theirs ILLEGALLY, so a ban on guns sure as hell won't prevent them from having guns. Because they aren't suppose to have guns in the first place w/o a license but they still do. An extra law on top of that won't solve it.

But yea I kinda understand, people with guns CAN be cowards, but those are just the thugs. You CAN NOT call an innocent person that is fighting for their life and/or possessions a coward if they have a gun. Thats nuts.

Yumiko is referring to the fact that guns are long ranged weapons.

In aincent Japan, long range weapons were considered "A cowards" way to fight. The only honorable way to fight, and more over to kill, is with your blade or your hands.

Yeah, I was referring to how you really don't need to skill to just pull a trigger, and aim. Swords require lots of skill and training. Don't get me wrong, some people can have skills for using guns...but not as hardcore as swords.
由美子
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm

Watch the movie "Bowling on Columbine".

Did you know that the USA has the highest gun deaths in the world. Even more than Canada, even though Canada has WAY more guns than the USA. Can you tell me why this is? It's because everyone is scared that their going to get shot and that they need a gun for protection. It's because your news channels allways show tragidies and murders and robberies. You're getting scared.

AdventWolf wrote:I plan on getting a gun as soon as I can to carry it for protection. From all the other nut cases out there that go shooting people.

I do not have a gun. I do not plan on getting one. I have no reason to own a gun. I do not feel as though I need a gun for protection.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:17 pm

The deaths are because of gangs, not because of innocent civilians. ANd I NEVER watch the news, there is a bunch of crap on the streets all the time, it has gotten worse over the years and its gonna be even worse in the next generation.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:48 am

Ehhh.... This is kinda Spam Rox. I mean, RoxFox Rants? Personal Problems from u goes thru PM to .Yumiko ;) Il let it stay for the moment and talk it over with Ace.....and see what he thinks.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 am

I am totally against banning guns. Millions of people would loose their jobs in the first place if you banned guns, just like tobacco or alcohol. And I to will probably buy a small pistol for my truck not to shoot people or whatever but to protect my family whenever we are out. I don't care how much "honor" is involved, if someone is threating my family then I will protect them at all costs. Not to mention I like to go hunting. I love eating deer too, it's extremely more healthy for you to eat deer then it is to eat cow packaged at your grocery store, not to mention it tastes better. It's the person behind the gun that does the killing, and to ban guns because of that is just idiotic. I want to keep going hunting, it's a sport just like any other. And finally it's in the constitution, amendment 2. The right to bear arms, it's been around for years. If it was taken to court then it should be ruled out because it's against the constitution to ban guns altogether.

So yea, I think it's completely stupid and idiotic to ban guns. It's outrageous how absurd that is.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:03 am

Exactly! Good stuff ace. It would cost tons of money to ban guns to go to every single persons house in the US and look all through their house and make sure they aren't hiding any weapons there. Plus it seems pretty easy for illegal immigrants to get past the boarder so they can start more illegal gun trafficking.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:11 am

Thanks advent. I didn't think about the immigrant thing ;) The US is already bleeding money anyways, and banning guns wouldn't bandage it!
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:23 am

Yea, if u change the topic to Guns or something then it wont look to much like Spam...

Image Image
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:28 am

BKFraiders7 wrote:Yea, if u change the topic to Guns or something then it wont look to much like Spam...

BKF...

It would be spam to start a new thread every time I think of a debatable topic.
This way I cut down on spam by making multiple debatable topics in one thread, rather than doing the same, but in multiple threads.
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:04 am

No... You are wrong.

If you will not change ur topic...i will. If your gonna have a "Rox Rants" everyone can have one. It wasnt just me who decided this....

Image Image
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:09 am

Fine. But, Guns aren't the main topic, that was my point.

Why not just let it be general.

"The Debate Thread"

That isn't too general right?
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 am

apparently its not Ok lol
Steeler12
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:40 pm

BKFraiders7 wrote:No... You are wrong.

If you will not change ur topic...i will. If your gonna have a "Rox Rants" everyone can have one. It wasnt just me who decided this....

Might as well ban my topic as well. And many others.
由美子
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Yumiko wrote:
BKFraiders7 wrote:No... You are wrong.

Might as well ban my topic as well. And many others.

DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat