Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:23 pm

farquezy wrote:
.Yunoko wrote:
BKFraiders7 wrote:
light_alistor wrote:seniors are favorites. got the most respect. you have to earn it. high school is hell.

High school....is awesome.

7 minutes between each class. 4 HD panasonic 48 inch TVs in the lunchroom (two on both sides). on our side- 1 showing ESPN the other showing ESPN 2. and OK food.

Dude...HS is awesome

ah yes, its good to have a school that has money;

2 HD LCD 55" (i think) on the front and back of the lunch room, and 2 HD LCD 45" (I think) on both sides of the room. If you have a spare or coop or w.e you can just go there and sit back and relax. Great food.

Well since this is a RANT topic.

Its cold out.
dude wtf are you guys in private schools???

i'm not. i just have a good school that has money hahaha.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:18 pm

farquezy wrote:
BKFraiders7 wrote:
light_alistor wrote:seniors are favorites. got the most respect. you have to earn it. high school is hell.

High school....is awesome.

7 minutes between each class. 4 HD panasonic 48 inch TVs in the lunchroom (two on both sides). on our side- 1 showing ESPN the other showing ESPN 2. and OK food.

Dude...HS is awesome
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
are you in a private school?

Nope, public as public can be. Our schools football goes to state for the past few years so we get a ton of private funding. Also, we had to take "school of choice" out of our school system cause literally everyone was wanting to come to our school
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:35 pm

Our school is cheap, we don't even have a gym. We have to go a few miles away from the school to get to a gym.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:58 pm

AdventWolf wrote:Our school is cheap, we don't even have a gym. We have to go a few miles away from the school to get to a gym.

....we have 2 :D

Image Image
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 pm

We have three.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:53 pm

oh i just noticed my school does have TV at launch room, but its never on, wow...
its like so hard to see and notice them

i dont know why they are there, no one does tis funny
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:39 pm

my new school feels like a middle school. It sucks, there aren't any TV's in the entire school.
Steeler12
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 pm

Ur prez....turn them on yourself. :p

Image Image
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:11 pm

i played brawl this morning in the activities room
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:53 pm

Wow is this world stupid or is it just my city?

Okay we have a huge intersection near the middle of are city, and on all four sides there are gas stations, 3 of them owned by the same company, and the other one a different company. Well anyways, the three gas stations gas price was .57¢ and the other one was .76¢ (wow just thinking about it gas hasn't been this low in 10 years) well there were more people at the expensive gas station then the three cheap priced ones, and the gas is better at the .57¢ ones to. Like what the fck really? Wow.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 pm

you know whats bullsh*t? over draft fees. i overdrew my account 2 weeks ago and it f*cking sucked and it was completely bogus. check it out.

i had 150 dollars in my account and 4 pending transactions

1st - 135 nintendo ds
2nd - 15 dollars gas
3rd - 5 dollars burger king
4th - 17 dollars on a laptop cooling pad

all for a total of 172 (give or take im estimating cause it happened awhile ago)

so i over drew a total of 22 dollars. ok MY BAD sorry ill pay the overdraft fee which is normally 33 dollars. but this is what HAPPENED

they took the biggest amount out first. so 135 didnt overdraw. then the second biggest amount 17 dollars. so i get hit for overdrawing 2 dollars 33, then i get hit for another fee for the next 15 they took out another 33 and finally they hit me AGAIN for 5 dollars for 33 more dollars

99 dollars in overdraft, 22 dollars in actual overdraw. all because they took the 135 dollars out FIRST if they took the other 3 transactions out first id have only overdrawn ONCE for a fee of 33 plus the 22 id have overdrawn. the bank raped me. and when i pointed it out to them they claimed they take out in the order they came in. BULLSH*T cause it was in descending F*CKING order on the same bloody day! and this hasnt just happended to me. apparently alot of people have had this issue with fifth third.

not to mention i didnt here about it till the day before they were going to start charging late fees. so i got hit with a 15 late charge to top off the SH*T pile. id rather be mugged than have this happen to me again so im switching starting tomorrow and getting my checks put on debit card and getting rid of all automatic withdrawls.

99 + 22 + 15 = being raped in the A$$
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:41 am

Wait so you bought the other stuff before you bought the nintendo ds? If so then that's really stupid. When economic times are bad, watch out looks like the banks are going to rob you.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:41 am

YES! the gas is always the first thing i get and the cooling pad i got from work the same day. its lame cause they dont stay current on their website so it looked like my available balance was higher than it actually was. which is why i overdrew in the first place. and all my transactions came out on the SAME day.

and the whole economic bailout thing is bull. if you do the math we could all get atleast 5000 from the government. which we could then use to pay off debts and house payments and loans. but noooooo lets give the banks money cause they NEED it. without realizing that the money we could be getting would go to them anyway! the banks put us in this situation in the first place and were rewarding them?!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Ouch that is messed up, I would definitely freakin file a complaint and refuse to pay that and show the receipts to prove them wrong. Sue!! Well I wouldn't sue, just avoid paying these undeserved fees.
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:13 pm

You know what's annoying??
When your teacher gets suspended, and then hands you a load of work during his absence, and you don't even know how to do it because it's material he never taught. -_-
由美子
Previous

Return to General Chat