Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

This December. Conspiracy. I foresaw something just now...

<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 pm

This December. Conspiracy. I foresaw something just now...

I just foresaw something.
Something bad.
I can't make out all of it, but it's defenately a government/military conspiracy.
Someone high up in the Military is going to be murdered using high impact explosives. President, maybe? Probably not, but he is the highest in the Military.
I see something about an exploading table.
I see December.
I don't know what day.

I wanted to make this post before I forget, so I can look back at this once this happens.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:51 am

OBAMA GONNA DIE!?!?!?!? ;)
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:12 pm

BKFraiders7 wrote:OBAMA GONNA DIE!?!?!?!?

sweet

I'm guessing you don't like him?
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:01 pm

No....I dont.

But McCain isnt my "Dang....hed do awesome. Hes the best" choice either.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm

I'll keep my eyes peeled. It seems like something would happen, we are in an interesting time.
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Whenever something happens for the first-time, everybody gets all paranoid. Things happen, people live and die, the scene changes. So it goes.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Are you referring to me? I am not paranoid lol. I doubt Obama will be assassinated, I hear a lot of people say that he probably will. Assassination attempts are made against every president, I'm sure there will be enough precautions to protect Obama.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 pm

I can honestly say that nothing significant will happen for the remainder of the year.

Iran is off the table and so is Pakistan. No new troops for Afghanistan or Iraq for some time in fact I think 2 brigades are leaving Iraq. Heck, I don't envision any riots of any type for the remainder of 2008.

How can I be so sure? Well, because this is the transitional period when new people are adjusting to their new positions of power. There is just simply too much going on for any sort of coordinated chaos.

If any of you are thinking about national security threats well that part of our government isn't going anywhere so it is as solid as it has been over the years.

Using the last administration as an example, it was almost 3 months after the inauguration before the first "incident" occurred.

Don't get me wrong it will be a rough 4 years but let's not try to wish it upon us sooner than need be.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:10 am

I foresaw a conspiracy too...

it was during a dream and the Pentagon's database was hacked which revealed the stolen surveillance footage from 9/11 that the FBI confiscated and never released to the public...

and which would otherwise prove whether a plane hit the Pentagon and completely disintegrated all of the steel while leaving a paper passport unharmed...

or whether it was a bunker busting missile like all logical evidence would indicate.

D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:55 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:I foresaw a conspiracy too...

it was during a dream and the Pentagon's database was hacked which revealed the stolen surveillance footage from 9/11 that the FBI confiscated and never released to the public...

and which would otherwise prove whether a plane hit the Pentagon and completely disintegrated all of the steel while leaving a paper passport unharmed...

or whether it was a bunker busting missile like all logical evidence would indicate.

I find that out of 90 cameras that recorded whatever hit the Pentagon only 5 grainy frames were released to the public.

I also believe that the evidence of what hit the pentagon was destroyed.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 pm

Well, I believe that the 9/11 conspiracy websites are owned by the US government. The government controls everything and the only way to make them seem like they don't is by making up conspiracies against themselves.
Lolzerz.
But no, off-topic.

@que13x:
Too early?
Wasn't Abe Lincon assasinated like, 2 days after becoming President?
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:55 am

Naa.

Maybe that is how long it took him to write the Emancipation Proclamation or maybe how long it took him to read it but Lincoln served a full term in office before he was assassinated.

Lincoln accomplished a lot rebuilding the country considering the state it was in. It would be impossible to do it all in 2 days. I mean even Jesus needed 3 days to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

d[^.^]b

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:20 am

que13x wrote:I find that out of 90 cameras that recorded whatever hit the Pentagon only 5 grainy frames were released to the public.

I also believe that the evidence of what hit the pentagon was destroyed.

There's literally thousands more pieces of information that support the general conspiracy theory and all of it is easily hundreds of times more logical and scientifically plausible than the "official story" of 9/11. It's comparable to Evolution versus Creationism. There's logical and mathematically thinking people on one side, and on the other side, there's people that are too afraid to think critically even in the face of scientific evidence... and only for the sake of their fear think of being a blasphemer.

Hell, out of the 19 hijackers that the government claimed were involved with 9/11, at least 8 are still alive and most are living in Saudi Arabia. Not Afghanistan, and no... not Iraq. Then there's the debatable topic about whether the LEAD "terrorist", Muhammad Atta is even dead. His father adamantly claims that he got a phone call from his son on September 12th.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:45 am

<<

d[^.^]b

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:41 pm

crait wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIC0Kl4TKoU&feature=related

I've seen it a few times before actually. His "testimony" is remarkable. He has no reason to lie. He had the only key and was working off his instincts. I have no reason to not believe him... yet I see hundreds of holes in the "official story".

-DarkPacMan77-
Next

Return to General Chat