Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 pm

New Site With Easy Prizes (Lockerz.com)

Code:
Lockerz.com

Code:
UPDATE:
Site is back up and running!.

Invite Only!
The site launches publicly October 15th, so you can't just sign up normally at the moment.

When you sign up, you will be given one chance to play a game where you move a basket around to catch falling points. I got about 35 Points.

Some of the prizes available are:
Nintendo Wii-250 points
ipod touch- 300 points
flip video ultra hd- 205 points
macbook- 1000 points
ipod nano- 175 points
Bunch of console games- 25 to 60 points

The points for these prizes might be expected to go up once the site launches publicly, so get on it asap!! Plus you can get 2 ptz just for logging in daily and answering a few questions.

Pm me your email if you want an invite.

Just a sample of some stuff you can redeem your points for.

FAQS:
  Code:
Q: What is Lockerz?
A: Lockerz is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.

Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.

One other thing you'll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

Lockerz is set to launch on October 15. Members who sign up now will get to explore and help shape the site before the launch. We hope you'll join us.

Q: Who is eligible?
A: This site is available to worldwide residents.

Q: How much does it cost to sign up?
A: Nothing, this site is absolutely free.

Q: Do I have to be involved with a referral program once I signed up?
A: No, but you do get 20 invites max then you become a ptz VIP.

Q: What is a ptz VIP?
A: As a VIP you get a free T-Shirt, double the points, and VIP shopping.

Q: How do I earn ptz?
A: There are many ways you can earn points. You may earn points just by logging into the site daily, answer a few questions known as " Dailies ", invites, and for one time only after you sign up you will get a chance to play a ptz catcher game and you can rack up as many points as wish within the time limit.

Q: Why are most of the prizes out of stock?
A: Keep in mind that this site officially launches on October 15, 2009 so don't hope for everything to be stocked up just yet.

Q: How often do they restock games?
A: As of right now I don't know yet but according to their twitter. They are constantly restocking games and also taking suggestions.

Q: Is shipping free?
A: Shipping is free within the United States, however international shipping is different as extra 20 ptz will be deducted.

Q:What type of shipping do they use?
A: All items are currently sent via ground shipping. Unless otherwise explained in the product details.

Q: Can I return an item after I've placed an order for it?
A: No returns on redeemed items.

Q: Do they have a Facebook/Twitter?
A: Yes, You can follow them @ www.twitter.com/lockerz or www.facebook.com/lockerz

FYI, I have received 2 360 games through this already so it works and there are no offers to do or any of that junk. Just visit the site daily, earn daily points and play the games, and redeem. It's easy to at least one free 360/ps3/wii game without any effort.
Last edited by JustinWoodypond on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Erm, what is this? Why are you advertising a website w/ that point crap on it? Im so confused >.<
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Its not really advertising, its in beta and I have invites for whoever wants want. I got two free games super easy. Thought people would want to know.

Also, the points are for doing offers, it's for answering daily questions when you login and it put them in a discussion type area. It's more of a social networking thing with a shopping experience rather than one of those refer/offer/points sites.

Logging in daily gives you 2 points, and answering the daily question gives you another 2. While its in beta, 360 games are only 60 points, hence the 2 360 games I've received. The site doesn't launch officially until October, so until then you can practically get two 360/ps3/wii games per month for free. I think thats pretty bangin.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 am

And how is this funded? Who in their right mind would give out electronics for free? I pm'd you my email, I would like to look more into this. And does that mean you can only get 4 points a day? It just doesn't make sense.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:01 am

Pm'd :D.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:24 pm

ace_012 wrote:And how is this funded? Who in their right mind would give out electronics for free? I pm'd you my email, I would like to look more into this. And does that mean you can only get 4 points a day? It just doesn't make sense.

Sorry about delay, I was on a 13 hr road trip. Invites sent. Not sure how this site is funded. It's small right now. 4 ptz a day is standard, and they usually have games on there once a week or so that give you more ptz, usually around 10 or so. It's not easy to get the higher priced items, but just with the initial game and doing a few dalies you can get a game easily.

Some of the invites are taking a while to receive, but you'll get them.
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 am

I think i know a site like that, Similar,, Getting points and if you get a good number of points you can get a game, you get point by surfing the webpage. If its anything like what i put i probaly won't use it. And the thing is Wii Game you can download to put it frank And anygams i would buy i would buy them in a official shop because its a half hour bus trip or a 3 day wait for a order lol,
Also if ur site sells WM+ Wii Motion Plus then i could do with joining lol as i hear it costs loads to get one.
Being redone
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 am

Alex Finlay wrote:I think i know a site like that, Similar,, Getting points and if you get a good number of points you can get a game, you get point by surfing the webpage. If its anything like what i put i probaly won't use it. And the thing is Wii Game you can download to put it frank And anygams i would buy i would buy them in a official shop because its a half hour bus trip or a 3 day wait for a order lol,
Also if ur site sells WM+ Wii Motion Plus then i could do with joining lol as i hear it costs loads to get one.

OoOoO....motion plus would be great. I'll message them since they're in beta, they are taking requests so maybe we can get motion plus for free because I sure as heck don't want to pay $25 for one. Any invites that haven't been sent yet will be sent tonight since I'll be in downtown chicago all day.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:03 am

The only way il probably do this is if they email you a code for XBL. either a longer subscription or microsoft points.

oh and i emailed you justin
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:47 am

Yea I haven't gotten my email yet, I guess it takes a good while to receive one.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:44 pm

I hope i get an invite. :( haha. This does seem a little to good to be true tho. Checking Spam every time i get on the computer. Blackberry should catch in in inbox

Image Image
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Justin, this kind of stuff is generally frowned upon in our forum. I know you know that but just make sure that what you're vouching is 100% legitimate. I know you say you got 2 games already but are there any hidden fees? - credit card numbers needed? - possible identity theft going on?

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks DPM for asking the tough questions and watching out for us ;)

Image Image
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:08 pm

To protect and serve ;)

I'm wanting answers though. Are you binded by any other means of hidden contracts or something that you might be unaware of? Most programs like this end up with the people signing up for trials of products for the cost of shipping and handling and the people still make a profit because the product is just some moose piss in a bottle and you still have a skin rash at the end of the day so it's all not worth it.

And if I still have anyone left who is sane after you just read that, I'm accepting two more newsposters into the staff at the same time soon. I may have chosen one but there is still room for another. If you want the spot, I will evaluate offers on a first come first serve basis as I get them.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:07 pm

We'll be careful and read the fine print. :wink:
At least we heard it from here as a reliable website.
Next

Return to General Chat