Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

What do you think about Nibaru? (Planet X)

<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

What do you think about Nibaru? (Planet X)

So ive been doing alot of research about 2012 and Planet X has come up alot saying that on December 21, 2012. Nibaru (aka. planet x) will make contact with the world and kill us all. But my cousin has been sky watching lately and he called me at 3:36AM to get my telescope and look at some quardinates. and ill be able to see a large object in the sky. I looked and there was a flashing white light which stayed white for about 30 seconds, then went red, then you couldent see it for another 30. I know that it couldent be a plane or helicopter because last time I checked I thought planes had to have lights on at all times in the night. and he is about a 5:00 hour drive away from me. I dont know what it is. im gonna see if I can catch a peek at it again tonight. but what do you think about Planet X?
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Re: What do you think about Nibaru? (Planet X)

I think it doesn't exist. If it ever did exist it smashed to bits billions of years ago.

It ain't coming in 2012 you can do the math and figure that out for yourself.

Nibiru orbits every 3600 years so: 2010-3600= 1610BC

2010- 2000= 10BC (Jesus wasn't even talked about yet.)
10BC-1600= 1610BC (The Chinese kept good records of astronomic sh*t and they don't mention anything unusual around this time.)

So don't waste your money on a telescope. Use this instead: http://www.google.com/sky/

Besides, unless you live in the southern hemisphere you couldn't see it anyways and that's assuming that the hoax sites that you got your info from were correct, which they aren't.

We have people that live in Australia that post here, just ask them.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Completely ridiculous....
Planets don't flicker colors.
In fact, they don't flicker at all. Stars twinkle, and planets are constant. That's how you can tell one another in the night sky.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:57 am

crait wrote:Completely ridiculous....
Planets don't flicker colors.
In fact, they don't flicker at all. Stars twinkle, and planets are constant. That's how you can tell one another in the night sky.

Actually stars don't "twinkle" its the Earths atmosphere that makes it look like they do, as the light is being reflected. But other then that point the rest is valid. I really doubt that as for the same reasons as Que pointed out.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 am

and isnt a red star already dead?
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 am

I thought most of the people that believed in the 2012 crap think the world will end with a massive solar flare?
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 am

Knowing? ^ ^ I figure we'd die out of pure fright from 2012
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 am

I believe nothing will happen on December 21, 2012.

My reasoning : Y2K never happened either.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Well I'm not arguing the validity of this event, I most definitely don't think it will happen but I was watching a thing about it on nat geo or disc or one of those channels and they were talking about solar flares, that's why I thought most of the conspirators think it will be a solar flare and not any object hitting the earth.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:35 pm

I still find it VERY interesting to watch documentaries and videos on the topic..

I LOVE seeing what people think is gonna happen. : )
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 pm

ace wrote:Well I'm not arguing the validity of this event, I most definitely don't think it will happen but I was watching a thing about it on nat geo or disc or one of those channels and they were talking about solar flares, that's why I thought most of the conspirators think it will be a solar flare and not any object hitting the earth.

The reasoning behind this is true and possibly possible. This is because the Sun has been dormant for the last 12 years in a Solar Minimum, now that the Sun is waking up from it and going to go into a 12 year Solar Maximum. This will cause lots and lots of Solar Flares. Just a few days ago one erupted from the Sun powerful enough to be seen in Ontario, Canada. This never happens a few times every couple decades maybe.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:03 pm

I believe the Illuminati will try to do something in 2012 (like try to implement the New World Order), and stuff like the movie were made to make people thing of something completely different...
-Formerly DCM
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 am

~THE SZK~ wrote:I believe the Illuminati will try to do something in 2012 (like try to implement the New World Order)

I don't want to say too much about this because there is already a thread about it but the "NWO" is already in full effect. It's too late to prevent it at this point it needs to be undone and that is going to take education.

Start here
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:58 am

.Yunoko wrote:
ace wrote:Well I'm not arguing the validity of this event, I most definitely don't think it will happen but I was watching a thing about it on nat geo or disc or one of those channels and they were talking about solar flares, that's why I thought most of the conspirators think it will be a solar flare and not any object hitting the earth.

The reasoning behind this is true and possibly possible. This is because the Sun has been dormant for the last 12 years in a Solar Minimum, now that the Sun is waking up from it and going to go into a 12 year Solar Maximum. This will cause lots and lots of Solar Flares. Just a few days ago one erupted from the Sun powerful enough to be seen in Ontario, Canada. This never happens a few times every couple decades maybe.

Huh, that sucks. By 12 years do you mean our time or something other measure?
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 am

ace wrote:By 12 years do you mean our time or something other measure?

The sun is on a 22 year cycle. It isn't exact so it's just an average sometimes the cycle is 24 years sometimes it's less.

Generally speaking it takes 11 to 12 years for the sun to pulse. Since 1997 the sun had been in a cool down mode. Now it's time to start ramping up. so it will take 11 to 12 years to peak and once it peaks it will take another 11 to 12 years to come back down. it's been doing this since forever. Read more here.

When you compare global temperatures with solar cycles you will notice that they closely follow eachother. This cycle is a better explanation for global warming than CO2 emissions.

~George Hotz @ $ony
Next

Return to General Chat