<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Foreign Exchange

America is China's #1 customer and America feels China is low balling is currency. The US Congress is thinking of ways to strike back.

As a result China will be forced to upgrade it's artificially under valued currency. I don't know when this will happen, maybe within the next 12 months but it's going to happen soon.

Right now you are collecting pennies on the dollar from various currencies and adding them up. When China's currency get's adjusted, it will jump at least 40%!

Don't miss out!
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:18 pm

of course ima be looking out for it. at the same time tho its not pennies you're making off the market atm...i mean ive only been playing with practice accounts and all but today within 20 minutes i made $900 off of $5...far from pennies my man. to get a more vivid picture you're placing an order to buy or sell on a pip...i already explained what value a pip holds earlier. anyways if you buy in at $1 each pip is worth $1 buy at $5 each pip is $5 and so on. the spike you're talking about is gonna be thousands of pips (if it plays out how it should) in which case a $5 lot would make you $5000 for a 1000 pip rise. you could place your money into the market and let it sit there...but you better have enough funds to cover the downwards spikes as well along the way. I just like to play safe and deal with the short term trends.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Stoner

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:25 am

Sometimes it can be very helpful to re-read such topics again. I remembered everything we talked about before and realized that I have much more opportunities now. I can openly use crypto for all exchange and payment options. So I don't face double and triple commissions from different banks. Moreover.. I preferred to focus on cryptocurrency trading for beginners. There are many online platforms that give crash courses for working with crypto. I am glad that I managed to get into this wave and made good money.
Previous

Return to General Chat