<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Re: Osama Dead!

I love how the U.S. Media says he was "gently lowered into the sea". Ha! I call BS. Some Navy sailor kicked his corpse out of the chopper on the way to the carrier I'm sure.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm

crait wrote:Now, I'm not accusing the US of lying... I'm just asking for actual proof.
Is it wrong for asking for more? No. Is it wrong for just believing what someone tells you without proof? Yes.

If your fiance/wife said one of her family members passed away would you ask for proof?
I know that's a little radical example but the intent still stands, I don't think you should make wild allegations just because you want hard evidence that you might not ever get when you have no real proof otherwise. Besides I could be wrong but I don't believe you have the equipment or know how to conduct your own DNA test so in the end your still going to believe what someone tells you whether it is the government or wikileaks. A large majority of things on the internet/media can be faked given that no one lets the cat out of the bag.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Tue May 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Would I ask for proof? Nope. Why? She hasn't lied to me before. If she constantly lied to me, yes, I would ask for proof.
How does that apply to the government? The government has lied to its citizens many, many times in the past. Even after admitting to it, people still believe the government's every word.

So, think about it... Would you believe someone that has lied to you multiple times? There's a famous story about this... It's called The Boy Who Cried Wolf. I just don't think I can believe a liar who has supposedly destroyed their only proof.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 pm

I feel bad for you guys. Sorry, but someone had to say it. When people can't trust their own government saying someone is dead you know something is wrong.

For this message the author Kanadier has received thanks:
crait
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Wed May 04, 2011 5:57 am

that holds true for any govt though diehard think about it throughout history governments have lied to thier people rome grece mesopotamia englands persia israel the ottoman empire the byzantine empire the united states hells i'm pretty sure canada has liied once or twice to its people throuout its history (there are soem of ya'll that are french so i will just leave it at that :P) it's commonplace sadly in governments for them to lie to thier people to keep them happy. i don't trust ANY form of government nor do i believe half the crap they say on the other hand though i DO love a good conspiracy theory and this has all the makings of one of the best in line iwth the ones that say billy The Kid wasnt killed by pat garrett and that wasnt john dillinger that was shot in chicago
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Wed May 04, 2011 11:32 am

I will refrain from posting why I believe he's been dead for years now, but when the "next big retaliation attack" comes, let's make sure we look at OUR government FIRST. That's all I gotta say about that bloke.

P.S. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q98-d51-Lbs
P.S.S - Toby Keith sucks...

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Wed May 04, 2011 12:01 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:I will refrain from posting why I believe he's been dead for years now, but when the "next big retaliation attack" comes, let's make sure we look at OUR government FIRST. That's all I gotta say about that bloke.

P.S. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q98-d51-Lbs
P.S.S - Toby Keith sucks...

-DarkPacMan77-

P.S.S.S. The above P.S is a lie.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Wed May 04, 2011 2:40 pm

P.S.S.S.S They ("French") aren't French as much as you guys aren't British, they are Canadians all the same.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 am

Diehard335 wrote:P.S.S.S.S They ("French") aren't French as much as you guys aren't British, they are Canadians all the same.

Bloody hell m8 don't disrespect our people you wanka!
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Thu May 05, 2011 9:57 am

I agree with DPM Toby Keith Sucks. Sounds like a damn goat when he sings.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu May 05, 2011 10:34 am

You guys surprised that absolutely every photograph and video involving Bin Laden is deemed classified? Even the burial at sea? I'm not.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Any video/picture shown to a Muslim would outrage them; He was a respected figure to them. In my opinion, the U.S. should release a picture/video, that was you guys would realize that it isn't a religion of peace at all.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

I would not like to see a dead person, but I would like to see evidence of his death. Is that wrong to ask for?
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Lol, crait, the video is the only way they could provide valid evidence.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

crait wrote:I would not like to see a dead person, but I would like to see evidence of his death. Is that wrong to ask for?

I write long posts sometimes. So I've color coded my main message into the bottom. Red are the problems I have with this, and blue points are things I've been satisfied with so far.

We have no reason to assume our government is telling the truth. It's our job to be skeptical. And listen, it's not just us who deserve proper evidence. Put this into perspective.

We've launched a war on terror in two primary countries, killed thousands of innocent people, even the brothers and sons of leaders. We've sent our own men and women of our armed forces out into dangerous places for the past 10 years to engage in battle, and there have been losses. Our entire country has gone into severe debt, even further than I would have ever thought we would, and our actions have caused our entire currency to be deflated to the point where some countries are pulling out their money that they've been trading in US dollars worldwide (ex. China). Our allies have had losses for this as well, which is perhaps most unfair, considering the catalyst for the reaction to aid us in battle was 9/11, which has millions of holes in every single line of any official paper documents regarding legitimacy in the first place.

We don't deserve the proof of his death more so than allies of ours or families of the people that we've killed overseas deserve it, but we still do deserve solid proof. I might be more closely aligned with what most people assume is a conspiracy theorist. I personally believe that he's been dead for years like television in many other countries have reported and that Al Qaida is not even a network. I don't believe our government for ANYTHING they say - ever. And I shouldn't. It should be their job, or the job of our media, to fulfill a satisfactory level of hard evidence and proof... and we've had so very, very little of that in our media. Don't watch it, in fact, just watch foreign news online that is broadcast in English. They aren't afraid to tell people how f**k up America is... like American media.

* I don't want a picture. Pictures can be photoshopped.

* I don't want a video unless it contains an ABSURD amount of detail. I don't mean like, gruelling details, but an entire description of everything about the place or a breech video. All of these ops are recorded. Even just flying a helicopter around is recorded on video. I want to see it. They will say it's a threat to national security to release it. Why? I'm sure we just reported on how we did it, with what, when, where, so let's see the ops mission. I'm sure Pakistan would love to see it. They're already a bit unhappy about their country being "invaded" and running a black ops mission there at night without warning or deliberation. Our CIA can replicate actual people talking and make fake news broadcasts and sh*t. This is declassified information. Look into it if you don't believe me. There's no reason to take my word for it.

* They did WHAT with the f-ing body?!?! Burned at sea or dropped at sea or something?! What?!?! The man behind one of the largest "conspiracy plots" against the US to have ever been successful and you destroy the ONLY evidence you have of proof that you caught him? WHAT!!!!!!

* I don't want blood samples. I think Osama has been dead for years, as reported by other countries. Of course, they can't prove it so far, to my knowledge, but neither can MY country and they just DESTROYED their evidence. On top of that, Osama is a K-N-O-W-N CIA asset. You don't have to believe me on that - look it up. Of course the CIA has an operatives blood sample, fingerprints etc. And if Osama is on ice somewhere - that's all the more easy to come up with. Also, Osama has been treated at American hospitals, one in Dubai, I believe. I'm sure the USA has his blood samples, and if they didn't in the first place, how would they know that whatever samples they have now is actually HIS if they have nothing to COMPARE it to? Think about it. Don't trust the government just saying they have DNA evidence.

* I've heard that an investigation was done AROUND the mansion/ compound walls, and that children used to lose their ball over the wall. The guards would not give the ball back, but would give the kids 50 rupees every time they did that. This shows me a better picture that Osama may have been there, but again, I have no hard proof to back that up. It's just speculation until then.

* I've heard that they were trying to self-sustain a little bit at the compound. They had a garden with things like cabbage and potatoes and stuff. That makes me think that someone wanted to stay in there and stay hidden and makes it more believable that Osama was there. There was also marijuana growing there, which could have been substituted treatment for his medical condition(s) (dialysis and so on). But again, no proof of Osama actually being there.

Sorry for the long post.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat