ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:44 am

Re: The Jokes Thread.

So true^
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:17 am

So an 80 year man is visiting a doctor.

The 80 year old man: "Doctor, Doctor! Something terribly strange has happened! My 28 year old wife is pregnant, what's your opinion Doctor?"
Doctor: "Let me tell you a story. A hunter in a hurry grabs an umbrella instead of the gun. He moves into the jungle, sees a lion, lifts the umbrella, pulls the handle and... BANG... The lion drops dead!"
The old man: "Thats impossible! someone else must have shot the lion!"
Doctor: "MY POINT EXACTLY!"
-Formerly DCM
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 am

This is a GOOD one :
A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart.

The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife.

'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans,' he replies.

'Put them back, we can't afford them,' demands the wife, and so they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.

'It's my face cream. It makes me look sexy and beautiful for you when we're making love,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Budweiser ... at half the price.'
-Formerly DCM

For this message the author The Cookie Monster has received thanks:
monkeymaximus
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:39 am

A magician worked on a cruise ship. The audience was different each week, so the magician did the same tricks over and over again.

There was one problem. The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show "Look, it's not the same hat!" or, "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table," or "Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?"

The magician was furious, but couldn't do anything. It was, after all, the captain's parrot. Then the ship sank. The magician found himself on a piece of wood in the middle of the sea with, as fate would have it, the parrot.

They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day and then another and then another.

Finally on the fourth day, the parrot could not hold back and said,

"OK, I give up. Where's the f**k ship?"
-Formerly DCM

monkeymaximus
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:39 am

An old man is walking down the street one afternoon when he sees a woman with perfect breasts.

He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me BITE your breasts for $100?"

"Are you nuts?!" she replies, and keeps walking away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000?" he asks again.

"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the little old man runs around the next block and faces her again, "Would you let me bite your breasts - just once - for $10,000?!"

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000... Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world.

As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them - but not biting them.

The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, 'Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?'
"Nah," says the little old man... "Costs too much!"
-Formerly DCM
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:19 am

A little boy went up to his father and asked, "Dad, where did my intelligence come from?" The father replied, "Well, son, you must have got it from your mother, cause I still have mine."
-Formerly DCM

monkeymaximus
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 pm

LMAO!
A farmhand is driving around the farm, checking the fences. After a few minutes he radios his boss and says, "Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the bull-bars of my truck. He's still wriggling. What should I do?"

"In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a bush." The farm worker says okay and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back. "Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a bush."

"So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.

"The blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!"
-Formerly DCM
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 am

MUST READ!

‎"I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 92).

We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.

My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find dad staring at him every time. ;

When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one, and in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once, and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.""
-Formerly DCM
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 pm

There was a blonde, a redhead and a brunette. They all decided to go to the bar and hey got fake IDs because they were underage. So they go in and the bartender knows they are underage so he calls the cops. The redhead informs the girls that the bartender has called the cops and they have to leave.
So they go out the back door and they see a barn.
They go inside and the redhead notices 3 potato sacks on the floor.
She tell this girls to each hide in a potato sack.
Then the police arrive in the bar, and the bartender takes them out back to look around.
They go into the barn and look everywhere.
One cop says "they might be in those potato sacks."
So he kicks the first one containing the redhead and hears "woof woof". That's a dog, he thinks to himself.
He kicks the second bag containing the brunette and hears "meow, meow" Well that must be a cat, he thinks.
Finally, he kicks the last bag containing the blonde and hears in a slow voice "po.. ta.. to..es"
-Formerly DCM
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Lady: Do you smoke?
Man: Yes
Lady: How many packs a day?
Man: 3 packs
Lady: How much per pack
Man: £10.00
Lady: And how long have you been smoking?
Man: 15 years
Lady: If in 1 year you spend £10,800 not accounting for inflation, the past 15 years puts your spending at £162,000 correct?
Man: Correct
Lady: Do you know that if you hadn't smoked, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 15 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?
Man: Do you smoke?
Lady: No
Man: Where's your f**king Ferrari then?
-Formerly DCM
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:51 am

There's a blonde. She enters a laughing contest. There's 10 levels to the contest. She gets to the 9th level and bursts into laughter. The host asks her "Why did you laugh, you could have won." The blonde reply's, "I finally got the first joke."
-Formerly DCM
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:55 pm

A newlywed couple moves into their new house. One day the husband comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?" The husband says, "What do I look like, Mr. Plumber?" A few days go by, and he comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, the car won't start. I think it needs a new battery. Could you change it for me?" He says: "What do I look like, Mr. Goodwrench?" Another few days go by, and it's raining pretty hard. The wife finds a leak in the roof. She says, "Honey, there's a leak on the roof! Can you please fix it?" He says, "What do I look like, Bob Vila?" The next day the husband comes home, and the roof is fixed. So is the plumbing. So is the car. He asks his wife what happened. "Oh, I had a handyman come in and fix them," she says. "Great! How much is that going to cost me?" he snarls. Wife says: "Nothing. He said he'd do it for free if I either baked him a cake or slept with him." "Uh, well, what kind of cake did you make?" asks the husband. "What do I look like," she says, "Betty Crocker?"
-Formerly DCM
<<

Heridan

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri May 21, 2021 1:08 am

Re: The Polish Divorce

The Cookie Monster wrote:A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well.

One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

Lawyer: Have you any grounds?
Polish man: Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

Lawyer: No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
Polish man: It made of concrete.

Lawyer: I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?
Polish man: No, we have carport, and not need one.

Lawyer: I mean what are your relations like?
Polish man: All my relations still in Poland .

Lawyer: Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
Polish man: We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

Lawyer: Does your wife beat you up?
Polish man: No, I always up before her.

Lawyer: Is your wife a nagger?
Polish man: No, she white.

Lawyer: Why do you want this divorce?
Polish man: She going to kill me.

Lawyer: What makes you think that?
Polish man: I got proof.

Lawyer: What kind of proof?

Polish man: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read English pretty good, and it say:

POLISH REMOVER

The best free senior dating sites can be found on review sites that are gradually becoming more popular and popular. According to statistics, last year, due to the situation in the world, 1.5 times more people turned to such sites than in the year before last. What does this mean? That popularity is growing.
<<

costi001

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu May 27, 2021 6:51 pm

one mo

https://enterpriseplastics.net/2021/05/12/online-blackjack-for-nevada/
<<

asdfjbl

Experienced Brewer