Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Whats got you thinkin?

<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Whats got you thinkin?

post here what is currently on your mind. show us the you we dont see online

me-

Well I have to save up and get a new car, so once i get a new car I can move back out again, I hate having to move back home. Once I get my place I am going to serously need new stuff. tv, couch, PS3, 360, Wii, AWESOME BED, Tv in bedroom, MacbookPro, iMac.

Just got a lot going on, kinds stressed about things I go tin my life. some very serious ones. Going to be getting married soon, hopefully this next year, and thats scaring the HeLL out if me. Cause I have a MAJOR responsability to take on. I have to make sure I can take care and provide for her, then i could have kids and thats stressful too. but overall I am happy she is an amazing girl. and I am a nerdy guy who got the hott chick :D , I coudnt ask for anything better. And selling cars is stressful but it pays my bills and is kinda fun.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Whats got you thinkin?

TheTyler0013 wrote:post here what is currently on your mind. show us the you we dont see online

me-

Well I have to save up and get a new car, so once i get a new car I can move back out again, I hate having to move back home. Once I get my place I am going to serously need new stuff. tv, couch, PS3, 360, Wii, AWESOME BED, Tv in bedroom, MacbookPro, iMac.

Just got a lot going on, kinds stressed about things I go tin my life. some very serious ones. Going to be getting married soon, hopefully this next year, and thats scaring the HeLL out if me. Cause I have a MAJOR responsability to take on. I have to make sure I can take care and provide for her, then i could have kids and thats stressful too. but overall I am happy she is an amazing girl. and I am a nerdy guy who got the hott chick :D , I coudnt ask for anything better. And selling cars is stressful but it pays my bills and is kinda fun.

That sucks man. But instead of worrying about the wants, worry about your needs. I don't mean that rudely but anything other then a need is a luxury and will take time. Get to first base then work your way to second and third! Good luck.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Yeah true. I just have worked so hard. and had to step up as the man role in my family since parents divorced, i think i deserve stuff lol. But Base one sounds good,
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 pm

TheTyler0013 wrote:and had to step up as the man role in my family since parents divorced,

sorry about the parents mate..

anyways, I'm 13, but you'll have to be patient, everyone deserves something, but life just isn't that simple...
-Formerly DCM
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:06 pm

no no its not lol, and as for the parents splittin, NP I always Hated my father :D
<<

Mailas

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Life
I don't really hate Linux, but it's just too funny.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Like Mailas said, life! And I run the sound at a lot of weddings during the summer, and it's starting to make me think if there really is a someone out there for everyone. Personally, I don't think there is but it isn't something that I really want in life right now as much as I want a decent job so I can pay my way through college :p That and how it's in the back of my mind that half of the couples I see get married will probably get divorced.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 am

Got a parking ticket. stupid bs, Im selling the aluminum falcon for five hundred and buying a scooter. I just dont care enough about cars to give it the proper maintenance.

Scooter = cheaper insurance, easier to maintain, less tickets.

Though driving in the winter might suck. I'm willing to deal with that as I dont travel very far.
"Life isn't about changing the world. Its about doing your best to leave it the way it is and respecting the wills of others. and believing in your own." - Big Boss
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 am

Ugh. mixed emotions.

I have 3 (no 4 now) girls after me. and my girlfriend (now ex... till she learns to treat me with some respect i deserve) is one of them. So i told my ex that if she wants me back, shes gonna have to learn to be.... much much more appreciative. she only is when she loses me. wever >.>

anyways, i dont feel like typing much, but this is Taylor. :)
Shes very shy, very sweet, and she likes me. what more can i ask? :)

I guess im kinda over all happy, but i have mixed feelings about Pualei. but i guess whats done is done. and god will help me throught what i need. :)
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:29 am

Mason wow, um yeah. nevermind no comment.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:44 am

WHAT?!
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:49 am

and my girlfriend (now ex... till she learns to treat me with some respect i deserve) is one of them. So i told my ex that if she wants me back, shes gonna have to learn to be.... much much more appreciative

just funny hearing my 16-17 yr old cousin say that LOL
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:04 pm

you dont know anything about it. seriously. it isnt funny in the damn slightest.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 pm

actually yeah. life is not fair. and sucks. your going to get hurt. and the beauty of it is that your so young. you dont need to look for soulmate at this age. your fine dude. Women come and go.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:09 pm

TheTyler0013 wrote:post here what is currently on your mind. show us the you we dont see online

me-

Grats on gettin married soon.
Selling car does indeed suck.

Hope everything works out.

oh and by the way fellas, I'm dating Megan Fox because this is the internet.
Next

Return to General Chat