Why I love playing World of Warcraft?

<<

Tinmerx

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:10 am

Why I love playing World of Warcraft?

I have been playing WoW for a really long time. It is also the video game I spent the most time on.

I vividly remember making a night elf, logging in Teldrassil, and looking at the giant trees and the vibrant colors in awe. From that day onward, I became a fan of the World of Warcraft and the game became my favorite place to visit.

I love the universe, I love the art of WoW, raids give me a thrill and PVP is a lot of fun.I enjoy the thrill of improving my character through professions, gear, etc. I can log in and have a variety of things to do depending on my mood such as M+, PvP, farming for mounts and transmogs, or whatever. And I get quite a bit of entertainment through buying wow gold at ssegold.com.

I tried many MMO since, even the well-known FFXIV, but they lack something, they are not as charming, the races feel empty, the lore hollow, and it just doesn't feel like home the way WoW do.
<<

Tinmerx

Young Brewer

Post Sun May 16, 2021 6:50 pm

Re: Why I love playing World of Warcraft?

I like wow classic cause I love chill leveling and the zones and music are just awesome. The races and class make sense too. I really don't care about the drama and the late-game min/max crap. When I got enough wow classic gold, it's a game made to have fun.
<<

asdfjbl

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:42 am

one mo

<<

JackBlight

Post Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:45 am

Which game would you like to play? I regard games, poker, Texas Hold'em, crazy time game, three card poker, caribbean stud poker and numerous different kinds. Periodically we meet our accomplices and play teen patties for cash at site. I'm gradually moving to another city. You need a trustworthy site where you can play cash on the web.
<<

davidklayer

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:28 am

I love it

Return to General Chat