<<

Flokky23fg

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:59 am

need advice of store

Hello everyone, I want to order furniture online, but I do not know which store to go to. Can you give me some advice?
<<

kith9221

Post Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:23 am

Re: need advice of store

I will try, maybe!
<<

JulieQ

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:46 am

And talking about different recliners, does anyone here know some reliable resources where I will be able to learn more about them? Thanks in advance.
<<

messmergreen

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:04 am

Bloomingdale's Home department has some beautiful furniture and accessories. When i had my birthday last year i asked my friend's to don't waste time looking for a present but just refill my bloomingdales gift card balance - https://giftcards-market.com/downloads/bloomingdale-s-gift-card/. Went well, when i did my balance check i was nicely surprised about it. Bought some great pieces for my new apartment)))
<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Post Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:39 pm

And can you advise us, we would like to buy a coffee table, as well as a large dining table with chairs. Can you suggest good stores with this kind of furniture? I would just like to buy quality furniture.
<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Post Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:40 pm

Maybe even buy all the furniture from different stores. Since we ourselves were looking for furniture in the town where we live and one store has a large selection of, for example, dining tables, and another upholstered furniture.
<<

Surgest

Young Brewer

Post Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:36 pm

It is better not to buy a separate table and a separate dining table, it is best to take everything as a unit, so it doesn't stand out from the overall design. Because if the chairs don't look good next to the table, it's bad manners. Look for yourself on this website for modern dining furniture https://www.roomservice360.com/modern-dining-room-furniture.html . As for me, there is the largest selection of different quality furniture. From famous Italian furniture designers such as A-Cero, Agatha Ruiz De La Prada, etc.
<<

Sundall

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:56 pm

When decorating a dining room, one of the key aspects to consider is how the space will flow with the kitchen, especially in terms of cabinetry. The right kitchen cabinets can really enhance the overall look and feel of both your dining and kitchen areas. I recently found a website that offers a fantastic selection of kitchen cabinets perfect for creating a cohesive and stylish look. Whether you're aiming for a modern, classic, or eclectic style, their variety caters to all tastes. This integration really helped me create a seamless transition between my dining room and kitchen. Hope this helps with your decorating!

Return to General Chat