Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Does CBD cause a psychoactive effect?

<<

Bricami

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:24 pm

Re: Does CBD cause a psychoactive effect?

He's right, CBD doesn't have any psychoactive effect, and it's only used to treat medical conditions. The best brands, like White Label CBD, contain almost 0% of THC, so by buying on https://hempwhitelabel.eu/ you will ensure that your CBD oil is as clean as possible. For those who use it as a medication, it's very important to avoid any sort of psychoactive effect.
<<

Filippinka

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:56 am

I have problems with disks, back pain. After a couple of weeks of using White Label CBD Products on the https://yourcbdwhitelabel.eu/ website, I can honestly say that CBD oil helped me. I once took prescription medications for the same problem for over a year, but it didn't help me. Now I am a non-smoker and more active thanks to this miracle remedy.
<<

lorden

Post Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:05 am

Yes, your friend is absolutely right. I also noted this effect for myself. Here https://wayofleaf.com/cbd/products/cbd-coffee I read about СBD coffee. I really liked it and I use it instead of regular coffee. The taste is no different from the classic, and the effect of vivacity is much better.
<<

arthurslater

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:54 pm

Yes CBD is psychoactive but not identical in the manner to THC. It doesn't produce the high associated with THC. CBD helps in with anxiety attacks, depression, and seizures. Can CBD get you high? Not as much THC
Attachments
A-cannabis-factory.jpg
A-cannabis-factory.jpg (63.33 KiB) Viewed 13439 times

For this message the author arthurslater has received thanks:
wheelgamer
<<

Jeannettess

Young Brewer

Post Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:27 pm

CBD has only treatment effect

For this message the author Jeannettess has received thanks:
wheelgamer
<<

Olha Rubinovich

Young Brewer

Post Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:46 am

Jeannettess wrote:CBD has only treatment effect

Hi.
I would like to add that cbd doesn't only have a psychoactive effect, here is a website with more info: - https://wayofleaf.com/. There are a lot of concentrates in different products for better health and so on that improve the condition and help get rid of a lot of problems.This site is full of interesting information about various self-care and health care products. I often go there to read new useful information and keep track of new products in the world of beauty. It is very diverse and easy to browse.
Last edited by Olha Rubinovich on Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:06 am, edited 9 times in total.
<<

Harry King

Thanks given: 1

Post Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:06 am

Both my wife and I struggled from anxiety and depression symptoms and accidentally came across a cool site where they talked about the types of CBD oils. After reading this i got interested and decided to buy one. This is an unreal thing. for those who don't know about CBD yet I recommend this site: https://www.webmd.com/cbd/best-cbd-oil-for-pain, it has a lot of useful information for newbies.

For this message the author Harry King has received thanks:
ten.nelon
<<

lunnasi

Post Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:59 am

Many patients have chosen CBD oil as a therapy to improve chronic pain experienced with trigeminal neuralgia. Besides THC-Varin is also used in the treatment of neuralgia or neuralgia. Combining THC-V and THC-A will also help patients relieve pain. A newer share on https://threesjs.io , hopefully helpful.
  Code:
https://threesjs.io
<<

wheelgamer

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:58 am

Thanks for the info
Last edited by wheelgamer on Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

wheelgamer

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:04 am

CBD (cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis, CBD does not cause a "high" or psychoactive effect. CBD works by interacting with the body's endocannabinoid system, which regulates a variety of physiological processes, including pain, inflammation, and mood.

While CBD itself does not cause a psychoactive effect, it is important to note that many CBD products on the market also contain varying amounts of THC, which can have psychoactive effects. The amount of THC in a CBD product will depend on the type of cannabis plant it is derived from, as well as how it is processed and manufactured.

In general, CBD products that are derived from hemp (which contains less than 0.3% THC) are less likely to cause a psychoactive effect than products that are derived from marijuana (which can contain higher levels of THC). However, it is still important to carefully read the label and check the THC content of any CBD product you are considering using.

In summary, pure CBD does not cause a psychoactive effect, but many CBD products on the market also contain varying amounts of THC, which can have psychoactive effects.
<<

rosydam

Post Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:36 am

I have the same problem as you, it caused a lot of trouble for me and I hope to find a way to fix it.
<<

alancuberoab

Young Brewer

Post Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:35 am

When choosing CBD products, bloxd io it is important to ensure they are sourced from reputable brands that prioritize quality and safety.
<<

LeahJ23

Young Brewer

Post Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:34 am

No, CBD (cannabidiol) does not cause a psychoactive effect or "high" associated with THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Although CBD and THC are both cannabinoids found in the Cannabis plant, they have different effects on the body and brain.

CBD interacts with the body's endocannabinoid system, which regulates various functions such as pain, mood, and appetite. Unlike THC, CBD does not bind strongly to the receptors in the brain and nervous system responsible for producing the psychoactive effects associated with marijuana.

In fact, CBD may counteract the psychoactive effects of THC by blocking its interaction with the receptors. CBD is generally considered safe and non-addictive, making it an attractive option for those seeking the potential therapeutic benefits of Cannabis without the psychoactive effects.
Last edited by LeahJ23 on Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

jeffreestar

Post Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:46 pm

Despite coming from the same plant My Singing Monsters, THC and CBD have different physiological effects.
<<

LeahJ23

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:03 am

The effects of the product will also depend on its purity. However, generally, they can be obtained safely from specialized stores. Everything is very natural and legal to avoid any health consequences.
Next

Return to General Chat