<<

weidergert5

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:03 pm

Home Recording For Beginners

In the book it refers to another book on mastering called Mastering Music at Home. I looked it up and its like $304 new and $50 used. Was wondering if anyone knows of a good mastering book that is set up like home recording for beginners(set up like a course study) that is cheaper?
<<

zein

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:06 pm

Re: Home Recording For Beginners

You can purchase a small set of square acoustic studio foam without breaking the bank, but if your budget is super tight, you can also use blankets, pillows, mattresses, and anything else you may have lying around your home that could help absorb sound. :mrgreen:
<<

dunkan66

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:29 pm

I have own home recording studio and can say that I’ve often heard it said that 50% of a good vocal take is the singer, 40% is the room, and 10% is the gear. If that’s the case, you could be adding up to 10% of polish to your bedroom recordings just by investing in a good mic chain! So you need to buy good recording stuff and equipment. I decide to test new remore platform for collaboration with other musicians https://pibox.com/music-collaboration/
<<

chal99

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:55 am

Great posts! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend.

Return to General Chat