<<

PeterPalmer

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:22 pm

Re: travel

Yes, sometimes you can get a great deal at the last minute. I would say that nine times out of ten people who show up at the last minute will pay a lot more than their friend who booked 3 months ago. But this tenth will get a good deal. I personally don't like such chances.
<<

zein

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:35 pm

Travelling also changes our attitude towards life and people in a more positive way. We observe things and think from a broader perspective when our mind is open to the outside world. I have plan to visit interesting and popular city Detroit here info about this place https://www.africanjacana.com/united-states/detroit/
<<

tlerionaz

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:56 am

I traveled to ukraine this august. I booked holidays to chernobyl in Chernobyl Tour company. It was totally worth it in my opinion. They are real experts in the Exclusion Zone. It was great to finally see this place for myself. I can't even describe it. To learn more about Chernobyl, it is best to take a trip with experienced guides
<<

Schuhmacher

Post Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:59 pm

interesting
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:03 am

I am planning to travel few of my favourite places this year. Actually, my family toured Berlin before the Covid-19 pandemic and now, the entire family is willing to explore new places. In this regard, I shortlisted these destinations.

Tibet - My family is willing to tour the natural scenery and compared to central European locations, I found Tibet an affordable place to visit. Yes, I thinking to book this Tibet tour that consists of 7 nights and 8 days. I think it is the perfect destination to travel this summer.

Kyoto - I have subscribed to numerous travel in Japan channels through YouTube and I would definitely like to travel to Kyoto. It is a city of gardens, palaces and shrines. We would prefer to stay in the village or downtown areas there.

Grindelwald - Grindelwald is also on my list because of its clear blue skies, sceneries and mountain trails. Switzerland is definitely heaven for tourists and my kids always discuss this city when we talk about travelling destinations.

<<

xerioklad

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:00 pm

Furthermore, some programs offer travel insurance coverage, ensuring peace of mind during your journeys. You'll have the opportunity to explore new destinations and immerse yourself in different cultures while enjoying the convenience and perks that come with these travel benefits. Whether you're a frequent flyer or an occasional traveler, these advantages make your trips more enjoyable and cost-effective. So pack your bags and embark on unforgettable adventures with the incredible travel benefits that await you!
<<

horokog

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:04 pm

Hello! I'm also a travel lover! And I have a world map to buy to mark the amazing places on Earth that I have visited! Also I have cities and countries that I want to visit in the near future. Join the journey and you will discover a lot of beauty
<<

eneidda

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:26 am

Traveling is a passion shared by many, and the journey often begins as soon as you land at your destination airport. For those arriving at Alicante Airport and planning to explore the beautiful coastal town of Benidorm, AtoB Taxi get more info is undoubtedly the ultimate travel companion you've been looking for. From affordability to comfort and personalization, AtoB Taxi delivers on all fronts, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable start to your journey.
<<

anna23_

Post Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:33 am

HI

Return to General Chat