Football

<<

amyst

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:46 am

Football

I've noticed that there is no NFL thread here. Do you follow it? What games are you looking forward to?
<<

messmergreen

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:48 am

Re: Football

Not following everything. I mostly watch Sunday night football, thanks firestick https://www.firesticktricks.com/watch-snl-on-firestick.html :) Football is honestly not my first choice when it comes to streaming sports. I prefer some big important sport events like Olympics, Tour de France etc. This year enjoyed watching few European Champion league's games.
<<

Flokky23fg

Brewer
Brewer

Post Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:57 am

Now it is quite difficult to find a good bookmaker. Well, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.
<<

bowiejon

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:07 am

I follow football news from skysports website. I also play FIFA 22, started recently, and bought some FIFA coins from WhatsGaming to upgrade a bit faster. https://whatsgaming.net
<<

Berengar

Young Brewer

Post Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:33 am

The issue of buying World Cup Qatar 2022 tickets is now more urgent than ever. This stupid system with random tickets prevents you from making plans correctly. That's why a place like FIFA 2022 Tickets is a great option to be guaranteed to get a ticket for the right match and wait for the championship with maximum peace of mind,
<<

Zulufrr

Young Brewer

Post Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:34 pm

Greetings to all! I've never attended an American football game in a stadium, so I decided to change that. Tell me, where is the best place to buy tickets for the games? Which services or platforms offer the best deals and a good selection of locations?
<<

Quillet

Young Brewer

Post Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:10 pm

If you are looking to buy tickets for American soccer matches, I recommend using the online platform SeatGeek. This service offers a convenient way to select seats and compare ticket prices from different sellers. To purchase tickets on SeatGeek, you simply need to go to their website or download the app on your smartphone. After that, enter the name of the team or match you want to go to, select convenient seats from the options offered, and make your purchase. If there are any difficulties, use either SeatGeek reviews or their support team. Good luck!

Return to General Chat