Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Software

<<

Barakchik

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:25 pm

Software

Hello! Can someone help with finding internet work. Please. I will be very grateful.
<<

karimich

Post Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Re: Software

I know this useful website. I get a job thank that site.
<<

vermintouts32

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:59 am

To be complete in this area is necessary for everyone, I think. By the way, when I created my own team, I needed to know more about the structure. In addition, this platform www.instinctools.com/devops/ has helped me to know more about secure environment, fast deployment, easy recovery and services in this field. It is important to know for what purpose you want and what project you need to develop.
<<

PeterPalmer

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:36 am

The IT industry today is going through a revolution. A revolution that has begun to disrupt the traditional billing model of most IT companies and has taken the forefront when it comes to IT-enabled solutions – the Service model.
What are the problems which every business/enterprise faces while getting the product done from IT service providers?
<<

TheodoreHill

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:13 am

Hello. I think you should pay attention to the article, after reading which I found out about https://redwerk.com/blog/iaas-vs-paas-vs-saas/, this is an additional advantage of SaaS, which is that it does not require an increase in the number of hardware and specialized teams to manage the system, which reduces the overhead that costs more than the cost of software.
<<

Bellomond

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:42 am

Adam50Brown wrote:I know what you mean. There are any different ways to get development and this is one of the most popular these days. Anyway, I need to find actual ideas about healthcare software, so does anybody have some recommendation? I will be glad to receive it.

First of all, you need to continue the development in this area. You know, I'm also interested in programming and recently I found an accidental healthcare software that helped me learn better how to understand the customer and develop the startup. Therefore, if you are also thinking about where you can use your skills, you can access these resources.
<<

jessica21

Post Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:21 am

When the number of customers grows over time (as the business grows), your SaaS billing solution must effectively manage all billing complexities. If you notice a difference in the performance of your billing system at (https://www.subscriptionflow.com/recurr ... -software/), it means that your billing solution is not supportive enough to allow you to grow your business.
<<

mathildebuxtonn

Post Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:45 am

so many answers, nice)
<<

jeffreestar

Post Fri May 26, 2023 7:00 pm

Before sharing personal information or accepting a position, keep in mind to properly investigate each opportunity, be wary of potential frauds, and confirm the legitimacy of any online job or freelance offer.

Return to General Chat